£1.49 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. List of Places We Have Had Sex

Curioscouple99 [sign in to see picture]

Like many others. myself and other half have done it all over house, hotels etc however we have never done it outside and I quite fancy that, plenty of ideas on here to be goimg on with :)

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

We hope to add to our list this weekend. We are going to try 'hotel corridor' !

Cumming to a Travelodge near you tonight!

Vixenchel [sign in to see picture]

Ooooo amazing thread

Have also done many of these places over the years with various partners

The lift is so naughty constant feeling of risking being caught

On a bus full of people trying to be quiet and not attract attention also very very fun

Public in general is fun bush alcoves fields alon dog walk spots etc

Balcony sex = Great especially when high up looking down

Kitchen tables one of my faves is other peoples tables and furniture haha (obviously clean it afterwards but have done other peoples ovens as well lol great fun)

One I really really want to try is up against a huge window in a hotel .. Anyone done that one ? :)

One we missed this off our list. Did this at a hotel in Gran Canaria. We were high up with a see view. Don't think that we were seen as the sunset was beautiful and the moon looked good too lol 😀.

We have added hotel corridor to our list last night. A nice meal, a few drinks and a quiet corridor, well quietish. Someone entered their room at the far end but didn't see us! Really exciting location, thanks for the suggestion from this thread!

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Love Stud Too wrote:

We have added hotel corridor to our list last night. A nice meal, a few drinks and a quiet corridor, well quietish. Someone entered their room at the far end but didn't see us! Really exciting location, thanks for the suggestion from this thread!

Wow, Love Stud. I'm not sure I'd have the nerve for that. Well done!

We are going to a friend's today for lunch. My husband thinks we might be in with a chance of shagging on her sofa, so we are going to try. If I'm honest, I doubt if we will, but I'm horny already. If we weren't about to leave soon, I'd jump him now!

Intrigued Couple [sign in to see picture]

We love doing it in front of hotel windows its become a bit of a tradition when away. Also done it in most of the places listed butwould love to do it outised more but OH isn't too keen

cg22 [sign in to see picture]

Some of our top ones

Beach - with another couple next door to us after skinny dipping
    Villa sun terrace in the day
    Garden - in summer
    Up against hotel floor to ceiling window overlooking Waterloo station
    Wife’s parents bathroom as they were sat down stairs watching tv lol

KinkyMira wrote:

We are going to a friend's today for lunch. My husband thinks we might be in with a chance of shagging on her sofa, so we are going to try. If I'm honest, I doubt if we will, but I'm horny already. If we weren't about to leave soon, I'd jump him now!

Well, that worked out better than expected. I wore a long dress and no panties (as usual at the moment), and my husband didn't wear pants either.

Unfortunately (!), she had to pop out to deal with her elderly mother for a few minutes. "Treat the place like your own whilst I'm out" she said. So we did. As she drove off down the road my dress was already off, and I put it on whilst she pulled onto the drive. 3/4 of an hour pussy shag on her sofa. Tick!

She didn't say anything, but she must have been able to smell sex! :-D

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

we've done a villa sun terrace during the day too.... but thats about it for any extreme places i think.... for 2018 - i'd love to take her to a car park somewhere!!

We tried dogging, just the once, it was a real turn on at first however it soon became extremely sleazy! (4 guys with their tackle out surrounding the car not that sexy! I didn't feel frightened as my man is quite handy with the martial arts).
    Done it in a car park which was fine but we don't recommend dogging after our first and last experience.

Intrigued Couple [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMira wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Well, that worked out better than expected. I wore a long dress and no panties (as usual at the moment), and my husband didn't wear pants either.

Unfortunately (!), she had to pop out to deal with her elderly mother for a few minutes. "Treat the place like your own whilst I'm out" she said. So we did. As she drove off down the road my dress was already off, and I put it on whilst she pulled onto the drive. 3/4 of an hour pussy shag on her sofa. Tick!

She didn't say anything, but she must have been able to smell sex! :-D

Love it :)

There's nothing like impromptu sex! Quite a few of our location sex exploits have been spur of the moment shags. These are usually the most intense as we both want it badly. Did it once at my wife's parents whilst doing the washing up after a meal they had cooked for us. It was bent over the sink and a real quickie, which we both enjoyed for the sheer excitement of doing it with only a closed door between us and being caught at it. 😋

There's nothing like impromptu sex! Quite a few of our location sex exploits have been spur of the moment shags. These are usually the most intense as we both want it badly. Did it once at my wife's parents whilst doing the washing up after a meal they had cooked for us. It was bent over the sink and a real quickie, which we both enjoyed for the sheer excitement of doing it with only a closed door between us and being caught at it. 😋

VR [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm. Just about everywhere really. A skirt and no knickers can come in really handy at times.

Stand-outs include in a car going through a car wash and in an old-fashioned red phone box.

The most adventurous would probably have been on a footbridge over a motorway known as being a speed camera park-up place.

Fullthrottle [sign in to see picture]

At the time, I was dating a lovely girl from Norfolk. I took her to Scotland and did the historical trail. Every castle we visited - we had sex there. Luckily we never got caught but the excitement of getting caught was brill. Best tour of Scotland I ever did.

Lurcherman12 [sign in to see picture]

We can add In the middle of a field

in a wheeled digger while I was digging on a foot path🤣

side of the road parked next to the beach in byron bay (middle of the day to)

in a tractor

on a mini bus full of people

Lurcherman12 wrote:

We can add In the middle of a field

in a wheeled digger while I was digging on a foot path🤣

side of the road parked next to the beach in byron bay (middle of the day to)

in a tractor

on a mini bus full of people

I've always fancied the minibus/coach full of people, since a female friend of mine at uni went away on a football team tour as a "mascot". Sounded mega hot, but not had the circumstances since.

The minibus / coach is also on our to do list. 😀😀

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

Ok here goes :-

Outdoors (fields woods meadows beeches and in the sea)

Hotel balcony - france and the caribean

On deck of a yacht - turkey greece st lucia Sicily and corsica

Our bed

Frineds bed

The shower

The bath

Hotel hot tub

The summer house

The top of helvellyn last mid summers eve

The car

twickenham rugby ground (after England won Vs NZ)

Two national trust stately homes (god they needed livening up)

The best one? The grave yard of the village church where we live on the way home from the pub. up against a headstone. It was the moment.....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.