• Have you tried anything new latley

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

A couple of weeks ago I attempted giving my OH a footjob. Tied and blindfolded he didn't have any idea what I was up to! It's a lot harder than I thought although I'm sure like anything else practice makes perfect. Any tips would be gratefully appreciated. x

jay2010 [sign in to see picture]

sexy little minx wrote:

A couple of weeks ago I attempted giving my OH a footjob. Tied and blindfolded he didn't have any idea what I was up to! It's a lot harder than I thought although I'm sure like anything else practice makes perfect. Any tips would be gratefully appreciated. x

Can't tell you how to do it but I got it done to me a few times and it is such a hot feeling. Best thing I suggest is let him use your feet and then you will know how he likes it. Thats what we used to do x

Cheers Jay. You are being Mr Helpful today! x

I like to help whenever I can and hard not to help a damsel in not many clothes in distress : )

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I recently 'won' a footjob in Monogamy... Not my thing, swapped it for a handjob instead!

Nexas wrote:

WandA wrote:

I recently 'won' a footjob in Monogamy... Not my thing, swapped it for a handjob instead!

Are they transferable? :-p

Not something that appeals... I don't like feet. I also got the 'give a foot massage' card and kept landing on the strip cards... Started badly for me that game did!

I consider feet almost object like, they're just as unlikely to arouse me as a spade (thank tele for me HS).

I didnt like feet at all till my OH used hers on me and thats when I realised they good for something other than keeping us up but I dont go further than footjob. No way id ever put feet in mouth etc but whatever floats ppls boat I guess

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

My oh hates my feet...calls them waffles for some reason...........so theres no way he would ever contemplate them anywhere near his mouth......never thought about a foot job though.......i rubbed his bits with my foot last night sat watching tv............does that count....lol

depends if he got aroused I guess lol but that is how it started with me - OH bored watchin what i wanted to watch so thought teasing be funny

toxycat wrote:

My oh hates my feet...calls them waffles for some reason...........so theres no way he would ever contemplate them anywhere near his mouth......never thought about a foot job though.......i rubbed his bits with my foot last night sat watching tv............does that count....lol

Sure? Sounds more like he wants them there.

WandA wrote:

toxycat wrote:

lol...........he looks at them like i have seperate aliens attached to my legs or something.........he finds it weird that my second toe is about the same height as my big toe..............he can talk...he has freaky footballers toes......all bent at weird angles..........

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

toxycat wrote:

WandA wrote:

toxycat wrote:

lol...........he looks at them like i have seperate aliens attached to my legs or something.........he finds it weird that my second toe is about the same height as my big toe..............he can talk...he has freaky footballers toes......all bent at weird angles..........

Mines longer, has to bend to line up properly...I have monkey feet :P

Feet don't bother me but WandA really doesn't like 'em

Adx

AdnaW wrote:

toxycat wrote:

WandA wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Mines longer, has to bend to line up properly...I have monkey feet :P

Feet don't bother me but WandA really doesn't like 'em

Adx

so its not just me then..................i think my feet look fine.......his toes seriously bend to one side......from being stuffed in football boots all the time......

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

I feel very alone here but i love feet! I know many people dont so i'd never ask anyone to put them in their mouth but when someone does its great! And foot massages are blimmen fantastic! They are super sensitive and different parts of the foot relate to different parts of the body!Therefore a stratigically placed massage etc can have amazing effects if you allow yourself to succumb! x MC x

My OH loves my feet and I don't know how he does it but he's the only one I let anywhere near my feet. I love nothing more than him rubbing and sucking them, I swear one of these days I'm going to orgasm with him doing it to me. Anyone in the past that has attempted it has got a swift kick. I just thought he might like me using my feet on him and he did! Need a bit of practice though. x

merry cherry wrote:

I feel very alone here but i love feet! I know many people dont so i'd never ask anyone to put them in their mouth but when someone does its great! And foot massages are blimmen fantastic! They are super sensitive and different parts of the foot relate to different parts of the body!Therefore a stratigically placed massage etc can have amazing effects if you allow yourself to succumb! x MC x

That's known as reflexology in the world of unicorns and leprechauns and in the real world BS!

Sorry to be so harsh but it's one of those 'alternative therapies' rubbish that really annoy me. Let's create some magical thinking and throw in some 'energy' in to the body and whooo we're away!

There is some science behind feet and pleasure though... much more interesting than crazy talk about foot maps. The area in the brain that relates to the genitals is very close by and they may even share some neuronal overlapping, helping to explain the pleasure.

Isn't science fascinating, the things you find out with critical analysis. I love science!

http://www.skepdic.com/reflex.html

I'm fed up of 'woo' and the effects, or lack of.

Must not get grumpy thinking about it.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Mine's**

WandA wrote:

There's a clairvoyant convention in Belper.

Adx

AdnaW wrote:

Mine's**

WandA wrote:

There's a clairvoyant convention in Belper.

Adx

I predict angry face...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.