1. Hope for those who want to be able to squirt

RachelWelsh [sign in to see picture]

I have tried for years to squirt, resigned myself to be one of those unable to do it.

I tried toys, my other half, doing it in various positions and it was so disheartening. I just left my lovehoney gspot slim vibrator (the smooth purple one) inside me for 10 mins whilst doing some clitoral stim. Then started moving it in and out, it started to be squelchy, I pushed on past the squelchiness and realised I was getting wetter and pushed on further past it and boom it happened! Bed soaked, thighs soaked.

I am so happy!!

Desperate to tell my husband but worried how he will react to finding out about my solo play 😕 excited to show him, hopefully now I have done it it will be a regular thing.

Thank you to love honey for this amazing little toy, I am a happy girl!!!

There is hope for all women and partners, it's funny how once I resigned myself to not ever being able to do it and relaxing about it, how it has happened once I gave up on it. I just wanted to share as it is a big thing for me and as I am sure we all know, it's not something I could shout from the rooftops lol.

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

Congrats! Very happy for you :)

I'm currently on a mission to squirt (Well, not currently, that would make it awfully hard to type haha!)

Good news for women everywhere :') I'm hoping the wand I just ordered will get me there - the love egg I have has had me pretty bloody close

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey Rachel! Great news and welcome to the squirters club! Don’t be worry or nervous about your partner, I’m pretty sure he will find it just as exciting or even more so. Glad you finally experienced it, and I’m sure plenty more times ahead for you. May be worth investing in a plastic sheet to save on changing the bed, our one comes out nearly every day and it’s been ideal and saves on washing!

Zebedee69 [sign in to see picture]

Yes it was Zebedee, but I have to say I bought it a year ago and today was the first time so don't be disheartened if you don't straight away. I think the only thing I did differently was lots of foreplay before using it.

Avidrae [sign in to see picture]

I've only just learned about squirting from other threads on here. Can you tell me is the g-spot vibrator quiet? Thanks

Yes it's definitely one of my quieter toys.

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

Mission accomplised, used a love egg on my clitoris, I had an orgasm, then went back to it after a short break and boom. Gunna need some vinyl sheets!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.