£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. French Maid Role Play Ideas

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I’ve just ordered the following sexy ensemble for my wife as one of our “Joint Christine presents”:-

Lovehoney Fantasy Deluxe French Maid Costume Black M / L (61402)

* Lovehoney Fantasy Crotchless French Maid Ruffle-Back Knickers
    Black One size (68782)
    Y
    * Baci Lingerie Vinyl Top Fishnet Thigh High Stockings
    Black One size (56912)

As you’ll gather from the above items, we are keen to explore / enjoy Role Play involving. acFrench Maid scenario, something that is completely new to us.

We’d be happy to learn about anything you have tried, and enjoyed, as participants in French Maid Role play.

We are willing to hear any great ideas you lovely people have tried, even if your experiences have involved some BDSM themed-play ;p (eg Master & Maid).

Looking forward tomyChristmas treat from my “ new member of staff “!!!

“Joint CHRISTINE present “?? That should have read “ Joint Christmas present”!

Darn predictive text ! My fault - I should have checked before posting - not easy on my iPhone so early!!

Roki [sign in to see picture]

The things I can think of are rather generic but can work.

For example, you can pretend to break a very expensive vase and your employer notices, in which case the only way you can 'repay' them and not get in trouble is by letting your partner have their way with you ;) You can use restraints or bondage tape or anything at hand. From there you can go two routes: the obedient "anything for my Master" maid, or else you can squirm and have them spank you if you move too much or try to close your legs. Riding crops are also your friend in that situation.

If your partner can dress formally (a suit preferrably) it may add to the scene. Even better if they wear a belt because they can spank you with it and it may make things seem more spontaneous.

Those scenarios are largely, for me anyway, about what happens before the sex (the acting and such) and how you behave during sex, what words you say to your OH et cetera. If you like more rough play you can go through the forced sex fantasy route as well, or coercion. If you don't want to use BDSM "everything for my Master" works on my OH because he gets to direct it in any way he wants and move me around and have full control without feeling as guilty for not indulging me by using just my favourite positions, but the same can be said in a bondage scenario.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

i just get my feather tickler to "dust" him off with ;)

Riki, these are great ideas and we’re going to use them in our fantasy playtimes.They Sound very exciting scenarios and we look forward to playing them out ;)
    I’ve just bought a feather duster to accompany the French Maid outfit we’ve just bought from LH.
    My black suit (complete with belt), bow tie etc are ready for use in the French Maid scenario.
    My suit (I wear it during our FSOG scenarios) will also come in handy when I wear it in my role as Headmaster whilst my wife is wearing the: * Fever Lingerie Wet Look and Tartan Schoolgirl Zip Front Dress Product code: 64923 we took delivery of today to add to our collection of role-playing costumes.
    Thanks for all your ideas and suggestions.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

You could have her provide an undressing service, where she starts to get carried away, as she gets your clothes off. You say what what do you think you are doing, the wife will be home any moment; but she is insistant and you keep resisting her; until you give in. Then after a while you say my god the wife is home; the maid gathers up her things and runs out of the room. ( your OH goes to another room where she gets into a dress as if she has been out for the night)

Wife comes into the bed room and starts to get suspicious as to why you are a bit hot under the collar. And questions you about your maid. And take it from there.

Alicia4Ever, love , love your idea.
    I could wear some of the sexy, kinky, male underwear my wife just ordered for me from LH.
    In the scenario you describe, she (as the wife) could return surprised to find me wearing just one of these items. Completely bewildered, she could begin by enquiring where my kinky underwear item I’m wearing came from and why I’m wearing them whilst evidence of the maid’s involvement is littered around.
    The possibility of been caught out like this has great appeal and would be an excellent prelude to some BDSM play with me being on the receiving end!! Ouch! Thank you, dear!! ;)

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

A couple more ideas for you.

Maid in a large hotel catches her boss, the head of house keeping, trying on some kinky under wear, in a room that is supposed to be unoccupied. She demands favours from him to keep it quiet.

Head of house keeping in large hotel, catches maid; having "play time" in an empty room, on her break. What will the boss do? ??

Alicia4Ever, your ideas simply keep on getting better!!
    We’ll shortly be spending a week away in a hotel. The scenario you descrbe in your post will be perfect for some sexy role-playing sessions ;).

Other roles that lend themselves to a Orel scenario include:
    - The Hotel Hooker and the Hotel Guest;
    - Secual Rendezvous With a Stranger/Fellow Hotel Guest/Conference Member;
    - Strangers at the Hotel Bar;
    - Hotel Maid and Guest;
    - In House Dominatrix Service;
    - The Maseuse and the Hotel Client
    ad infinitum
    The Hotel Maid/Butler/Manager you describe are ones we’ll try, amongst some of the above.
    I don’t think we’ll have any difficulty with spare time to fill!! :)

Alicia4Ever, your ideas simply keep on getting better!!
    We’ll shortly be spending a week away in a hotel. The scenario you descrbe in your post will be perfect for some sexy role-playing sessions ;).

Other roles that lend themselves to a Orel scenario include:
    - The Hotel Hooker and the Hotel Guest;
    - Secual Rendezvous With a Stranger/Fellow Hotel Guest/Conference Member;
    - Strangers at the Hotel Bar;
    - Hotel Maid and Guest;
    - In House Dominatrix Service;
    - The Maseuse and the Hotel Client
    ad infinitum
    The Hotel Maid/Butler/Manager you describe are ones we’ll try, amongst some of the above.
    I don’t think we’ll have any difficulty with spare time to fill!! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.