£2.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The joys os mutual masturbation (and a good 'ol fashioned cuddle)

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Mad4Sex wrote:

Hiya,

Thanks for the welcome, I've only recently started posting here and thanks for the link, very interesting reading.

Yes, we are having lots of fun :D, that Balm is pretty good stuff. We didn't enjoy the Durex tingle lube it felt more burning that tingling but this Flower Power balm stuff looks very promising.

I totally agree the balm is fantastic! It makes me cum in 1/2 the time and the orgasms are so strong!

ValleyBoyo1980 [sign in to see picture]

I love it when me and my OH play with each other. We do it quite a lot actually. Just the feeling of holding each other and feeling the other person playing with you is just fantastic

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

One of my most sensually erotic experiances with my OH were whilst we were both fully clothed lol. I was lying down watching telly on his rug and he came over to lie next to me, i had managed to flip him over and straddle him, he sat up to hold me and it just felt so right that I started to rock bk and forth feeling him getting excited between my legs. I didnt reach the point of coming but was so close my whole body was tingling and getting hot. Was in the early stages of our relationship and to be honest cant think why we stopped lol. I'm actually getting rather hot and flustered just thinking about it and cant wait to get hold of him on Sat.

ValleyBoyo1980 [sign in to see picture]

That was very much a turn on though

fluffy rob [sign in to see picture]

I have to say that I have always loved to watch a women play with herself and find it a massive turn on. When my OH puts a finger in herself and plys with her clit it makes me so horny and she likes to watch me play with myself as well. Some nights we both just masturbate for each other without any contact between us and while I find it hard not to touch her I also really enjoy it.

I also like it when we go to bed and explore each other with our hands but do not take it past that stage. Mainly because when we do that it always ends up wit lots of cuddling.

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy watching a guy masterbate and find it turns me on but cant say thats ever happened with my OH, i have played with myself infront of him but ended up in him joining in too lol

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

WandA wrote:

I had an experience like that yesterday with a mint cock ring... it didn't tingle, it just pinched and got stuff and was sharp... scary f**king stuff!

Im sure AdnaW had no problems kissing the area better for u ;)

I missed this!! Haha yes I had no problem - had to get rid of all the shards of sweet left over too, and the stickiness, of course all that licking was purely for cleansing purposes and nothing else

Must resist the urge to go further off topic with the tingle lube speak - horrible stuff!

Ax

WandA [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

WandA wrote:

I had an experience like that yesterday with a mint cock ring... it didn't tingle, it just pinched and got stuff and was sharp... scary f**king stuff!

I missed this!! Haha yes I had no problem - had to get rid of all the shards of sweet left over too, and the stickiness, of course all that licking was purely for cleansing purposes and nothing else

Must resist the urge to go further off topic with the tingle lube speak - horrible stuff!

Ax

Well your rubbish then... you made an even bigger mess.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Ax

Well you're rubbish then... you made an even bigger mess.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Well you're rubbish then... you made an even bigger mess.

I didn't make ANY mess actually cleaned that up too

Now stop tempting me into online flirtation else I'll get my bum spanked by the mod gods!

Ax

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.