• The joys os mutual masturbation (and a good 'ol fashioned cuddle)

    1266320728
    Mad4Sex [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 127
    • Joined: 13 Oct 2009

    Hi,

    My OH MAD4SEX2 and I were both more that a little tired last night and suffering post love-in Valentine's Day burn out as well as both having a very heavy day at work so we decided on a "gentle" cuddling/mutual masturbation session rather that full-on sex.

    Our usual foreplay includes cuddling with me rubbing her clit and inserting a finger or two into her pussy which always gets us aroused and lat night was certainbly no exception however last night I wanted to suprise her with some http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11492. I gently rubbed a little bit into her clit and pussy lips. Our experience of so-called "tingly" lubricants has, in the past, been not so favourable so so I only applied a very little bit. After a few minutes of further stroking I noticed that she was getting VERY wet, very wet indeed!. I said to her that she was really "turned on" and she said that she had an incredible "tingly" sensation in her pussy :). I lubed up her favourite http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15336 with our favourite lube http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7163 but, rather than as usual, I didn' apply any on her pussy as I didn't want to wash off the Balm. What followed was quite spectacular, she usualy gets multi powerful orgasm with Jessica but the Balm/Jessica combination gave her a series of really incredible orgasms whilst I rubbed/ leld her clit with my free hand whilst letting Jessica's ears do their stuff!.

    Now for my turn!. She is a very talented girl when it comes to getting me off with her hands. First a really nice relaxing massage to ease away the stress and tensions of a busy working day followed by her masturbating me. But last night I introduced another new "substance" into the equation, namely, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2640. OH Boy!!!, I have never used a dedicated masturbation cream as we usually use water-based lubes anf this stuff is SO much better. It doesn't dry out and it's not sticky and it really does live upto the reviews and turn from a thickish white cream into a delightful slippery texture. As us guys and you girls know men need that friction and warmth and this stuff helped me to two really powerful orgasms inside 30 minutes!,

    We ended as we started with some cuddling followed by coffee and chocolate in bed before drifting off to a deep satified sleep in each other's arms.

    Bliss!! :)

    1266328067
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    As a couple my OH and I spend alot of time mutually exploring each others bodies and I have to agree that its just as much of am amazing experiance making each other cum without actually having penatrating sex. We love to cwtch and stroak each others bodies and I get turned on just by having him kiss me pationatly, never had that before with any of my previous partners. When u fing the right person everything is amazing =D

    1266328520
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    glad youre having a lot of fun, and welcome to the forum, as i havent seen you around,

    theres another thread on this topic here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/introduce-yourself/138639-masterbation-with-your-partner/

    1266329122
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    Thanks sweet been here a while on and off, my OH has joined recently and since or sex life is amazing I find myself drawn to these forums more and more for advice give or get and any new things to try :)

    1266329531
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    lol, well i guess it applies to both of ya, but i meant i hadn't seen the topic poster around.

    im more than familiar with your lovley boobs malteser :)

    1266330378
    Mad4Sex [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 127
    • Joined: 13 Oct 2009

    Hiya,

    Thanks for the welcome, I've only recently started posting here and thanks for the link, very interesting reading.

    Yes, we are having lots of fun :D, that Balm is pretty good stuff. We didn't enjoy the Durex tingle lube it felt more burning that tingling but this Flower Power balm stuff looks very promising.

    1266344878
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    lol ah ha thank you sweet one part of my body im not to shy about showing off lol

    1266345603
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Great fun to watch too!

    1266345931
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    Mutual masterbation WandA??

    1266346778
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Malteser81 wrote:

    Mutual masterbation WandA??

    Mutual masterbation, Yep! Looks great! I get to watch what I'm doing to a sexy body!

    1266346944
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    lol.... cant say im a fan of watching myself, my OH has asked about filming or taking pics and although am excited about the idea im not to sure i'll be keen on the results or get turned in by them...... only one way to find out though :P


    1266347556
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Malteser81 wrote:

    lol.... cant say im a fan of watching myself, my OH has asked about filming or taking pics and although am excited about the idea im not to sure i'll be keen on the results or get turned in by them...... only one way to find out though :P


    We do film etc. I feel more comfortable if I keep my face out of shot and he does all the filming and watching so I get to lay back and relax. Makes him more aware of exactly what he's doing which I guess is a bonus.

    Ax

    1266347890
    MzBee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 100
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2009

    Durex tingle stuff is bloody awful! I remember when it first came out - myself and the boyf at the time got some. I was so very in the mood. He applied some and I went something like this "oooh oooh OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH OUCH!!! GET THE F***ING STUFF OFF ME NOWW!!!!"

    He said at first he thought I was getting into it then he realised I was in pain. Honestly, from hero to zero in 2 seconds. I spent the next half hour in the shower and was sore for ages. Felt like I would have got more pleasure if I'd just applied pure bleach and paint stripper to the area.

    1266348629
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    AdnaW wrote:

    Malteser81 wrote:

    lol.... cant say im a fan of watching myself, my OH has asked about filming or taking pics and although am excited about the idea im not to sure i'll be keen on the results or get turned in by them...... only one way to find out though :P


    We do film etc. I feel more comfortable if I keep my face out of shot and he does all the filming and watching so I get to lay back and relax. Makes him more aware of exactly what he's doing which I guess is a bonus.

    Ax

    Ummmm, could be a gd thought as I dread to think what faces I pull lmao.

    MzBee wrote:

    Durex tingle stuff is bloody awful! I remember when it first came out - myself and the boyf at the time got some. I was so very in the mood. He applied some and I went something like this "oooh oooh OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH OUCH!!! GET THE F***ING STUFF OFF ME NOWW!!!!"

    He said at first he thought I was getting into it then he realised I was in pain. Honestly, from hero to zero in 2 seconds. I spent the next half hour in the shower and was sore for ages. Felt like I would have got more pleasure if I'd just applied pure bleach and paint stripper to the area.

    Oh yes MzBee, I too have had exactly the same experiance with the tingle gell from Durex though my choice to calm the pain was sitting in a cold bath desperatly trying to scoop the stuff out and swill myself inside. Not a plesent experiance at all :(

    1266348636
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MzBee wrote:

    Durex tingle stuff is bloody awful! I remember when it first came out - myself and the boyf at the time got some. I was so very in the mood. He applied some and I went something like this "oooh oooh OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH OUCH!!! GET THE F***ING STUFF OFF ME NOWW!!!!"

    He said at first he thought I was getting into it then he realised I was in pain. Honestly, from hero to zero in 2 seconds. I spent the next half hour in the shower and was sore for ages. Felt like I would have got more pleasure if I'd just applied pure bleach and paint stripper to the area.

    I had an experience like that yesterday with a mint cock ring... it didn't tingle, it just pinched and got stuff and was sharp... scary f**king stuff!

    1266348856
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    WandA wrote:

    I had an experience like that yesterday with a mint cock ring... it didn't tingle, it just pinched and got stuff and was sharp... scary f**king stuff!

    Im sure AdnaW had no problems kissing the area better for u ;)

    1266348944
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    WandA wrote:

    I had an experience like that yesterday with a mint cock ring... it didn't tingle, it just pinched and got stuff and was sharp... scary f**king stuff!

    It was scary - veins bulging all over the place and impossible to get it off....I had to eat him out! No joke!

    Ax

    1266350384
    Jonno [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 77
    • Joined: 8 Feb 2010

    Malteser81 wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    Malteser81 wrote:

    lol.... cant say im a fan of watching myself, my OH has asked about filming or taking pics and although am excited about the idea im not to sure i'll be keen on the results or get turned in by them...... only one way to find out though :P


    We do film etc. I feel more comfortable if I keep my face out of shot and he does all the filming and watching so I get to lay back and relax. Makes him more aware of exactly what he's doing which I guess is a bonus.

    Ax

    Ummmm, could be a gd thought as I dread to think what faces I pull lmao.

    MzBee wrote:

    Durex tingle stuff is bloody awful! I remember when it first came out - myself and the boyf at the time got some. I was so very in the mood. He applied some and I went something like this "oooh oooh OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH OUCH!!! GET THE F***ING STUFF OFF ME NOWW!!!!"

    He said at first he thought I was getting into it then he realised I was in pain. Honestly, from hero to zero in 2 seconds. I spent the next half hour in the shower and was sore for ages. Felt like I would have got more pleasure if I'd just applied pure bleach and paint stripper to the area.

    Oh yes MzBee, I too have had exactly the same experiance with the tingle gell from Durex though my choice to calm the pain was sitting in a cold bath desperatly trying to scoop the stuff out and swill myself inside. Not a plesent experiance at all :(

    I've had the tingle gel used on me once, didn't do a bloody thing!

    1266350888
    ValleyBoyo1980 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 51
    • Joined: 8 Dec 2009

    sweetlove666 wrote:

    lol, well i guess it applies to both of ya, but i meant i hadn't seen the topic poster around.

    im more than familiar with your lovley boobs malteser :)

    Quite frankly i love Malteser's boobs ;)

    I do have a lot of fun with them

    1266351483
    Rowan [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 533
    • Joined: 14 Jan 2009

    MzBee wrote:

    Durex tingle stuff is bloody awful! I remember when it first came out - myself and the boyf at the time got some. I was so very in the mood. He applied some and I went something like this "oooh oooh OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH OUCH!!! GET THE F***ING STUFF OFF ME NOWW!!!!"

    He said at first he thought I was getting into it then he realised I was in pain. Honestly, from hero to zero in 2 seconds. I spent the next half hour in the shower and was sore for ages. Felt like I would have got more pleasure if I'd just applied pure bleach and paint stripper to the area.

    Burns like the fire of a thousand suns! Tingly is not the word to use.

    I really enjoy a good bit of relaxed cuddling and some mutual masterbation both of each other and solo for the other partners enjoyment while they watch/ do the same for me.

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.