1. Forced masturbate

apasto [sign in to see picture]

Hi, my bf just can't masturbate with his own hands. How can I force him to do it in a role play? We're into femdom life if your wondering

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

What do you mean he can't? He's not interested? Doesn't want to? Phyiscally can't?

Modo [sign in to see picture]

As i suggested on another of your threads, turn it on its head and lock him up. Do not let him out until he promises that he will. If you do be sure to measure him correctly as shown in the guides.

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Think in a master-slave situation, the slave usually deliberately does something wrong and get punished. While getting the punishment from the mistress he climax isn't it?

You're the mistress in the playroom, as a sub he naturally looks towards his punishment from the femdom and I suppose receiving masturbation is one of them isn't it?
    If he enjoys the pain through masturbation you give him why does it want to do it himself. That's my opinion.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Is this a hard limit for him? I have no experience in that specific type of relationship but I'm sure there are hard limits.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.