1. Can you tell?

Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

I work in retail, before contactless became a big thing, for anybody paying by card I would gesture to the machine and say “straight in the bottom for me” and look for the reactions. If people smirked or got flustered, I would assume they were a little naughty 🙊

Lol I can totally miss stuff like this and I wouldn't be able to tell what other people get up to or what they like. Although very occasionally I have felt uncomfortable with someone I don't know. On the other hand sometimes I don't have to guess as am bigger on top and despite hiding in baggy tops I have had inappropriate people tell me in explicit detail what they would like to do.
    KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Only one person in my life knows about my anal fetish, no one else would ever guess I dont think. So no I dont think you can tell.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Not at all!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

No..

My partner is a gentle and friendly kind of guy who gets on with everyone. Yet he is my Dom and is filthy

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I don't think it is a "look" per se... but sometimes it is just an aura or a feeling that someone else is also very sexual. That doesn't scream kink mind you, but just in touch with their body and their sexuality.

I tend to sense this in social situations more than anything... I also have the type of personality that people just open up to me more so it may be me more than them. Hard to tell but food for thought...

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

WeFCUKaLot wrote:

I once heard that if a women wears black nail varnish then she's into black guys i.e. If she's in a bar, club or whatever, then that's the sign she's into them. I dunno if it's true.

I have never heard this. My nail varnish usually matches my outfit or my mood. 

Plus back in my teen days, black was all I ever wore. Never any reflection on whom I wanted to sleep with. Actually black is still one of my go-to nail colours. 

Personally, I think you can't really tell.  It is always best not to assume too. 

ChloJakes [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

I work in retail, before contactless became a big thing, for anybody paying by card I would gesture to the machine and say “straight in the bottom for me” and look for the reactions. If people smirked or got flustered, I would assume they were a little naughty 🙊

wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I actually love this. I'm gonna use this line tomorrow morning and see what reactions I get!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I think all you can tell, is if a person is confident or not after watching them for a while. Their body language will be indicative of this and will sometimes be transferable into the bedroom, but will not indicate whether they are kinky or not. The fun could be finding out.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.