99p Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Can you tell?

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Can you tell by looking at people if they are sexually adventurous or "dirty" if you like?

Stood at a fete running our stool and looking at the people I believe you probably can tell... Could be wrong.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I don't think I'd have a clue - but now I am wondering what people think when they look at me lol xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

In our experience the kinkiest people are the ones you’d never predict!

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

I would be shocked if people had an inkling about captain. He is very straight laced and quiet IRL

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Nope! In my experience there is absolutely no way to tell who's into what. A lot of the time, people themselves don't even know what or where their own limit is. 

Having said that, you can sometimes tell how sexually free or confident someone is through body language (rather than what they look like / dress like etc). 

According to some body language pro's, people (generally those with a clitoris) who walk with a wide stride are 'orgasmic'. In other words, these people generally know what they like, and how to get themselves off, with or without a partner. They can achieve orgasm. 

Interesting, huh?

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I "think" I look like an ordinary 50 year old guy, could you tell I like a fist up my bum or I m wearing lace panties, doubt it?

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

I think I'm quite a good judge of whether a woman has a naughty side. I wouldn't have a clue with guys though!

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I don't think I'd have a clue - but now I am wondering what people think when they look at me lol xxx

That's so funny but I think similarly now.
    Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Absolutey not, but the ankle bracelet does give it away sometimes!

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I "think" I look like an ordinary 50 year old guy, could you tell I like a fist up my bum or I m wearing lace panties, doubt it?

Oh that made me smile, Quiet Ones!! lol

Nah I don't think you can tell anything by peoples appearance.

But be it sexually or personality wise, people do pre-judge on physical appearance. Mr. Spider and I are old punk-rockers, I'm 52 and he's 48, I think we're pretty outlandish looking for our age group. We both have mohawk hair-styles, mine is a different colour most months too, it was bright pink last week, it's purple this week. We dress in a punky style, and both have several facial percings. We are always pre-judged, that we're gonna be loud and crass, cause trouble, etc etc but nearly everytime we speak to strangers - mostly of the 40+ age group, it's nearly always remarked upon about how 'nice and polite' we are lol Plus me being a wheelchair user who lolls to one side, I don't think many people would think we're as sexually naughty as we are!

Dickiebird [sign in to see picture]

Since purchasing my first sex toy about a month ago. I have found myself looking at people and wondering if they use sex toys and if they do, which ones. Anyone else doing this?

WeFCUKaLot [sign in to see picture]

I once heard that if a women wears black nail varnish then she's into black guys i.e. If she's in a bar, club or whatever, then that's the sign she's into them. I dunno if it's true.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I personally don't think you can tell just by looking at someone what they're into unless they make it very obvious. I do often wonder about other people though.

TenThirtyOne [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree that it would be very hard to tell without any interaction, I often wonder how many people we pass in everyday situations who may be going around with/using toys in public!!!

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm. I had an experience a couple of years ago where I met someone, and I just felt that they were adventurous. It turned out to be correct.

I think the feeling stemmed from their confidence and sense of humour.

I remember the evening well because it was the first (and last) time I had ever felt like I could "read" someone on our first meeting.

On a more everyday note. I figure many people have a sensual side (for want of a better phrase), whether they explore it or not. I think it's just part of our characters. It's not neccessary dirty, or anything like that. It's just a part of ourselves we are still getting to know.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I work in retail, before contactless became a big thing, for anybody paying by card I would gesture to the machine and say “straight in the bottom for me” and look for the reactions. If people smirked or got flustered, I would assume they were a little naughty 🙊

[suspended user]

suspended user

I don't think so otherwise I would have many slapped faces.

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Bigtrak wrote:

Can you tell by looking at people if they are sexually adventurous or "dirty" if you like?

Stood at a fete running our stool and looking at the people I believe you probably can tell... Could be wrong.

Suppose it depends on the person but when it comes to my OH it's a definite no! She is the most prim and person you could meet that privately is the most dirty person ever! The few people who know about our bedroom antics can't beleive it and are amazed that she is so adventurous as she just doesnt look the type! Suppose they do say its always the quiet ones!
    Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

It's always fun guessing but I don't think you can really tell. I'm quite a shy, quiet person in my day to day life but our sex life is the opposite.

Cupid69 [sign in to see picture]

I don't believe you can tell as a general rule and in my opinion the quiet ones are often worst.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.