1. Female viagra

    1512663456
    happysexing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 25 Jul 2016

    hey guys,

    Do you know if any female viagra actually work?

    I tried one called Max Gold (I think) and all it gave me was a migraine :(

    1512691238
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1366
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    Can't say but I've tried the guys version from LH and it did seem to work but yes it did also give me a bit of a head ache .

    1512740872
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2566
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Oh no, I am sorry to hear about your side effects. 

    It could be the caffeine causing the headaches. If you try any of the supplements again. I highly recommend hydrating lots :) 

    1512755309
    Michael777 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 255
    • Joined: 1 Oct 2017

    Aren't headaches a normal side effect of Viagra /Kamagra? The fact it makes your heart pump blood faster is going to have side effects like that. Whenever I've taken half a tablet for an all night session I've had to put up with the raised temperature and bit of a headache for a little while.

    1512796432
    4Uonly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 675
    • Joined: 11 Nov 2016

    happysexing wrote:

    hey guys,

    Do you know if any female viagra actually work?

    I tried one called Max Gold (I think) and all it gave me was a migraine :(

    Are you required to take it daily like 8 weeks to see the effectiveness?
    1512820178
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1373
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    I always worry about these types of medications - are they really safe?

    Maybe a bit off topic, but I watched a TV show about 'legal highs' - stuff that can legally be sold in shops in the UK, but the chemical compositions haven't been tested at all! Shocking!!

    I worry about anything that raises blood pressure/ makes blood pump faster... if you have an unknown aneurism in your body these meds could make it burst! I'd imagine any sold by Lovehoney has been tested for safety though.

    Could you try food aphrodisiacs instead? They all sound pretty delicious and could make a tasty light meal easily! Try this page for some ideas... http://www.organicauthority.com/mojo-foods/11-foods-that-get-your-sex-drive-going-naturally.html

    1512821015
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3352
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    LadySpider wrote:

    I always worry about these types of medications - are they really safe?

    Maybe a bit off topic, but I watched a TV show about 'legal highs' - stuff that can legally be sold in shops in the UK, but the chemical compositions haven't been tested at all! Shocking!!

    I worry about anything that raises blood pressure/ makes blood pump faster... if you have an unknown aneurism in your body these meds could make it burst! I'd imagine any sold by Lovehoney has been tested for safety though.

    Could you try food aphrodisiacs instead? They all sound pretty delicious and could make a tasty light meal easily! Try this page for some ideas... http://www.organicauthority.com/mojo-foods/11-foods-that-get-your-sex-drive-going-naturally.html

    Legal highs are now illegal. I wouldn't recommend these, the side affects are shocking, especially 'spice'
    1512824002
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1373
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    Legal highs are now illegal. I wouldn't recommend these, the side affects are shocking, especially 'spice'

    I know, Purring Pussy, we was up in Bristol a few weeks ago - it was shocking seeing the state of people using 'spice' - I hadn't a clue lega highs had been made illegal - I still see them for sale in 'party' shops here! Same with that crap Meow Meow - the kids round here are taking it as it's so cheap - its scary seeing the state of them. Still...drugs have been around for century's - we're not gonna get rid of them now, sadly. Mr Spider went up the mountains picking magic mushrooms and making coffee with them, from being about...actually, better not say age, lets just say he wasn't long out of primary school!!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.