1. Ideal evening in????

lewisandkimberly [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

if your partner had to plan your ideal evening at home

what would you like them to do/plan?

Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]

Before we even get to the good stuff.... a baby sitter, good film and take out

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Lady Moonstone wrote:

Before we even get to the good stuff.... a baby sitter, good film and take out

Exactly this!
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

An Indian take away, maybe a movie, then a romantic play list to get us in the mood for nookie. Use my coco de mer candle for a relaxing massage.

I'm not one for fine dining or expensive treats.

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

A light but special dinner, wouldn't have to be fancy though, a few drinks, a film to ignore whilst we cuddle and just lots of time, time to explore, time to try something new, time to take it slow and wallow in each others company, time to completely appreciate and treat each other.

Master93 [sign in to see picture]

For me (staying IN): a good takeaway, nothing too big though as being too full can ruin it!

An empty house, no one else there!

A film to ignore just for background music

Not setting an alarm for the morning!!

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Assuming I'm getting to be completely selfish, I'd come out the shower to find candles lit, then lay on the bed and be given a full body massage. Then she'd sit astride my face and give me an excruciatingly slow wank while I lick her pussy. Then we'd curl up together and fall asleep to a David Attenborough documentary. No alarm for the following morning.

DannyB1504 [sign in to see picture]

I would say a good movie with a Chinese or Indian, followed by gaming on my PS4 in bed, then a nice long steamy session followed by a bath and spooning all night :-)

Now I just need to find a Bf haha

x

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

A nice bath with a good book (we don't have a tub though so that one would be difficult) a light meal with lots of chatting, relaxing candlelight body massages for us both, then lots of sex...fall asleep for an hour or so, then more sex!

Now just need to persuade him to do all that voluntarily...

Mr. Spiders ideal night... quick shower, watching sport on tv for hours whilst drinking body weight in a good real ale and eating crisps and peanuts, playing computer games in bed for several more hours, hour-long blow job!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

LadySpider wrote:

A nice bath with a good book (we don't have a tub though so that one would be difficult) a light meal with lots of chatting, relaxing candlelight body massages for us both, then lots of sex...fall asleep for an hour or so, then more sex!

Mr. Spiders ideal night... quick shower, watching sport on tv for hours whilst drinking body weight in a good real ale and eating crisps and peanuts, playing computer games in bed for several more hours, hour-long blow job!

This!!! ^^ Minus the book but with lots of chatting and laughing, and maybe a tipple or two. 

Perfection! 

Takeaway always makes me feel frumpy and greasy - the opposite of an aphrodisiac for me! ๐Ÿ˜‚

DannyB1504 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

LadySpider wrote:

This!!! ^^ Minus the book but with lots of chatting and laughing, and maybe a tipple or two.

Perfection!

Takeaway always makes me feel frumpy and greasy - the opposite of an aphrodisiac for me! ๐Ÿ˜‚

i find it depends what take away haha

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

A snack, not a full meal as eating a lot makes me want to sleep! Some breads with olive oil and balsamic, olives, stuff like that. Maybe some oysters.

Then a glass of something sparkling.

Then a bath together, followed by giving and receiving a full body massage.

Then foreplay using toys and stimulating gels etc, some oral, and finally sex! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Then a deep sleep with some relaxing music to drift off to.

Perfect!

lewisandkimberly [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

A snack, not a full meal as eating a lot makes me want to sleep! Some breads with olive oil and balsamic, olives, stuff like that. Maybe some oysters.

Then a glass of something sparkling.

Then a bath together, followed by giving and receiving a full body massage.

Then foreplay using toys and stimulating gels etc, some oral, and finally sex! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Then a deep sleep with some relaxing music to drift off to.

Perfect!

Sound perfect minus the oysters

ะฝะธะฝะฐnin [sign in to see picture]

^ Agreed.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.