1. Going down tips

ryza23 [sign in to see picture]

Looking for some advice, me and my GF both enjoy when I'm going down on her. Just looking for some small tips on how we could mix it up? for example a different posistion to perform it from, just some ideas to keep it fresh.

SuperJonny69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi ryza23. You don't say what you have tried before, but here goes.....

My wife loves it when I start off on her whilst she is still wearing knickers. I like to spend some time blowing and then nuzzling my way up her inner thighs, before eventually clamping my mouth over her panty-clad mound. I will work on her like this for a little while, frequently having to fend her hands away as she tries to move her knickers to the side and feel my mouth and tongue directly upon her pussy. I continue like this until I can begin to feel her excitedness wetness seeping through her knicker fabric, then I might, just might, treat her to a tongue around the side of her knicker crotch. She is usually very well turned on by this point!

We also both enjoy it when I alternate my cock and my tongue inside her - especially if she is bound to the bed with my silk ties. I have managed to eake out up to 5 orgasms from her like this, before finally submitting to her appeals to finish off inside her. She loves to taste herself on my mouth and face when I come back up to kiss her and insert myself inside her after a good tonguing.

The other one she has enjoyed is when she has ridden me cowgirl-style to orgasm and then advanced straight up my body and rode herself on my mouth. Like most guys, I am not much into the idea of tasting my own cum as soon as I have reached orgasm, so this was one way to indulge her desire for a foreplay-free quick, hard ride of my cock and still make sure she got off straight afterwards. The sensation of her fresh-fucked pussy pressed against my mouth was a sensation not to be forgotten!

My exgf also used to enjoy my tongue drifting down from her pussy and playing over the skin between her pussy and her ass - with or without my finger pressing against her rosebud hole.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Afternoon ryza and welcome to the forums, you can try plenty of different positions, like 69, facesitting, your partner standing with you between her legs, your partner flat on her tummy while you go down from behind.... one of the best positions for us is my partner sat on a chair and I kneel on the floor in front of her, I have full access and can easily use my tongue with fingers/toys which drives her wild.

You can also try kissing her below all over the lips and clitoris, just really gentle kisses slowly to build things up. Iv managed to work a few subs into a shaking mess by doing this. Alternatively look at buying a small bullet to use on her while you use your tongue at the same time. A few guides online will give you masses of information and tips... check out the lovehoney blog too as they have plenty of tips and tricks to get things heated

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2011/08/05/better-oral-sex-guide/

The Wicked Wolf [sign in to see picture]

Ice cubes and tea, alternate with putting an ice cube in your mouth or even drinking a chilled drink then go down on your partner, then drink the hot drink and do it. Always seems to give pleasure from my experience

lewisandkimberly [sign in to see picture]

Try Extra strong mints in your mouth whilst doing it

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Some good tips for me here too!

My partner loves face sitting and grating her pussy over my tongue and mouth then once she has cum all over my face 😜

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Place two chairs with their backs against the bed a few feet apart a towel on the top of each, have her lie on her back bum at the edge of the bed each leg (back of knee) over the top of the chair back now she's wide open for you kneeling at the bed side bit like a gyno style thing ?
    We've got a inflatable wedge pillow which make things much easier whoever is receiving fingers fists or tongue?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.