1. Why am I so horny?

Rytaylor2000 [sign in to see picture]

im an ftm transgender and my girlfriend keeps sayig i need to calm myself cos every morning im so horny, what should i do?

i keep getting out of control with my moods, any tips?

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

Are you on T? It could be hormonal changes causing mood swings and libido changes. Might be worth mentioning it to your doc if it's getting out of hand, but I imagine some of it is to be expected!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I was going to say the same as above, it sounds like it could be hormonal changes. Speak to the doctor if it’s also bothering you or have just some solo play time if your girlfriend isn’t into it in those moments.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

As others have said it could be hormonal changes so you may want to speak to a doctor. Alternatively just give yourself some solo time and see if this will calm your cravings.

Iv had a few weeks where I have uncontrollable urges and I tend to just shut myself away from my partner a bit and try and control it with solo play if she’s not in the mood, but I can understand that its sometimes not enough. So maybe also speak to your girlfriend too.

i havent had any surgery or medication for the transitioning so this is why im confused to why im like this??

Thanks guys

thanks guys

im not on t yet so?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It could still be due to changes - if you’re feeling happier within yourself then the endorphins could be raising your sex drive. It’s pretty normal for people to wake up aroused though so this could just be normal for you :)

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty sure the mind can effect hormone levels in the male and female hormones. It is know that "T" spikes in men when they get angry, and indeed, in research I have read, some men have stated that they get errections when angry. Also men get spontaneous erections at various times of the day due to natural spikes, in "T" most notably in the morning.

As a trans female in transition, my thought patterns have changed, and for quite some time now, when I masturbate I am thinking of being penetrated, and knowing my penis will become my vagina, I have learned to make the sensations of masturbation invert; so I actually feel like I am being penetrated in a vagina I don't yet have.

Now tell me I'm imagining it but, I'm more emotional, ( I already was for a man, but more so now) the growth in body hair has slowed down, I don't shave anymore, just a few hairs I have to pluck. And I'm sure I'm developing breasts, despite losing a lot of weight, I have got bigger breasts. But I haven't started hormones yet either.

I can't say anything about effects on sex drive, as I don't have one, at all. I only masturbate to keep the ability to feel something down there, in the hopes it will still have sensation, post surgery.

So I think it is possible that if you have started to put your mind on a more male footing, that you could have made your body produce more male hormones, and or less female hormones; which as increased your libido. Then again I could be totally wrong; It could just be a natural change in your libido. Or even that now you are feeling happier in your new male gender role, that your libido has come to it's natural levels.

Many women have posted on here how their libido used to be very low, then things in their life changed; such as a good number of years passing since child birth, and they feel less totally locked on caring for the child, and more like just a women. So things in life can effect libido, both making it go up and down.

You may just have to learn to adapt to this as how you now are. As other have said, some solo play, or maybe find something that distracts you from it; I know some people have said things like exersize can help. Just don't drive your gf mad by pestering her for sex, from posts on here thats something many natrural men haven't learned to do.

It wouldn't hurt to ask for a check on your hormone levels; speak to your gender clinic, see if they have ever had reports on changes in libido, from other trans men.

By the way congrats, on having a gf, not being able to find a relationship is very much one of my regrets of being trans female. Though I have had men try to get me in bed, I'm 100% sure that if I had taken them up on it I would have been assaulted, or had one very angery guy on my hands, at the very least.

Malign [sign in to see picture]

Trans dude here, the more comfortable you are in and of yourself, the more comfortable you are with your body. When you begin your journey and start to feel you're being recognised for who your truly are it is absoloutely life changing and can lead to a serious spike in self confidence. This in turn can help you feel more comfortable with yourself and help to spike your libido.

I found since coming out my libido has spiked, it went from practically non existent to ridiculously high. It will eventually even out, but for now set aside a little bit of time to explore your body. Find time in the day as your settling down to destress and explore this new chapter of your life. Finding what you are and arn't comfortable with in regards to your body can really help your transition and give you some clues about how far you want to take your transition.

Best of luck dude!

naughty stacey [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like your loving it, wether 'it' is the current changes, the planned changes or the goodness of taking control of who you are.

Get in.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.