1. 10 Things we learned from our dirty weekend ;)

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

Had a dirty weekend away involving some experimentation thought you might like to hear how we got on a few things we learned, some sexy, some amusing .

1. Getting away from the house definitely makes things easier!

2. Old people jabbering away outside your room is not sexy lol

3. Showers big enough for 4 people makes it easy to play with each other, but a bath might have been sexier

4. I definitely only like anal touching/play when I have clit stim too.

5. Hotel rooms have lots of options for using a suction cup dildo

6. Our current suction cup dildo is too big for a comfortable doggy style spit roast.

7. OH absolutely loved watching me fucking myself doggy style with the mentioned dildo.

8. I can't orgasm through g-spot stim alone but we got close, worth further investigation and maybe a good g-spot toy.

9. It would appear that the "urge to pee" sensation from g-spot stim doesn't result in me peeing, good to know!

10. We need to do this more often!

Bonus lesson for the OH, touching me up in the hotel pool that is overlooked by the restaurant/bar will get him a slap! haha.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a good time was had by all, and still much more of the journey to go

Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]

Ooooo.... thanks for this ! as we are look to go away for a weekend after Xmas 😊

Homeguy [sign in to see picture]

Cutecountrygirl wrote:

Bonus lesson for the OH, touching me up in the hotel pool that is overlooked by the restaurant/bar will get him a slap! haha.

I always find it's better in the public spa and doesn't generally get me a slap.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.