£1.19 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Orgasm through penetration alone?

Avidrae [sign in to see picture]

I climb and shiver through penetrative but never had a vaginal orgasm like a clitoral one....the latter being intense and very loud. I think it maybe due to altered anatomy from pelvic organ prolapse? I keep hoping though XD

ChocoStrawberry [sign in to see picture]

I'm the same, I can't orgasm through penetrative sex alone I always require some clitoral stimulation to get me there. I've tried to explain to my OH that this is no reflection on him, that I just need the extra clit stimulation and that it's quite common for some women. Hopefully he'll see this thread!

Thegirlwithacurl [sign in to see picture]

It's all about the clit for me ... I've never had an orgasm thru just penetration alone !

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

I used to a lot. Now its a lot less often. Best orgasms are from both penetrative and clitoral.

Kevkris [sign in to see picture]

Different strokes for different folks ...

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yes, I actually leanred to orgasm this way long before I ever figured out to to properly stimulate my clit TBH. For me it is very specific to Gspot stimulation that I orgasm.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Browncoats wrote:

Best orgasms are from both penetrative and clitoral.

I second that ^

Don't get too hung-up on the 'hows' - as long as you come... whats the problem!?

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

Well this was very reassuring to read :)

Verity... [sign in to see picture]

I have came close recently but not managed to. To date I have never been able to cum through penetration alone unfortunately.

taggart65 [sign in to see picture]

My partner cums through penetration alone a lot , she also cums by having her nipples played with without any further stimulation .

Lady Bella [sign in to see picture]

Only once...but there was a tiny bit of grinding as well so it possibly doesn't count.

I definitely need clitoral stimulation to tip over the edge, and thankfully my partner is always more than willing to oblige in this department. I also regularly use a small Lelo vibrator on myself during penetrative sex as well, or just the old faithful fingers!

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Yes and do often, I'm very lucky, I can orgasm from sex, anal or just clit play x

8.5inchguy [sign in to see picture]

My ex could always orgasm from penetrative sex if the guy or dildo was over 8 inches but never with me (5.5) unless I wore a sleeve which made me more girthy and longer.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

I'm lucky that I can orgasm through penetration alone. During my first decade of sex, I did so only three times. My husband has the nack though, and makes me orgasm through penetration a lot. For example, I've had more orgasms through penetration this bank holiday weekend than I did in ten years with other men.

I also do clit based orgasms, either with him or solo, but I much prefer the penetrative ones.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Well, i've only ever tried toys not an actual penis, but no, i can't. As far as penetration goes i really use toys to give a full feeling, particularly against my pubic bone at the entrance, and also to apply pressure to my cervix and to try to clench on. Moving a toy in and out, thrusting if you will, to replacate what i assume se would be like, really doesnt do anything for me. Its not a sensation i find pleasureable at all.

I'm really, really hoping this doesn't mean that i won't enjoy sex, and even more so that i won't actively dislike it. Due to lack of privacy and some issues with OCD and physical health, i actually have only ever used toys while lay in the bath while i'm showering. I'm really hoping it is purely the angle/discomfort of the position/lack of space to manouvre/ not properly getting in to it emotionally as it's solo and not with someone i love and fancy the pants off, and all that jazz why i dont find actual penetrative simulation pleasureable.

Using toys internally to apply pressure to the inside of my pubic bone and cervix does bring on an orgasm much faster, longer lasting/more pleasurable, BUt i do have to be at least pressing my clitoris, like, it feels uncomfortable just using the dildo without the reverse pressure on it from the outside, if that makes even the remotest sense.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.