1. Love eggs and how to keep them in?

hippy [sign in to see picture]

I'm having problems with Ben wa balls and love eggs. The second I stand up the start heading south, and I doesn't matter when I squeeze my muscles but that makes it worse. Heading out today I gave up after 5 attempts.
    I'd appreciate some advice.

RachelWelsh [sign in to see picture]

My only suggestion is that you might have tried with ones too heavy for you to begin with? Could you try a lighter set and build up the muscle?

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Are putting them in high enough? They need to be in not quite as high as a tampon. x

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

It sounds like that the ones you have may be too heavy for you, which ones do you have? You should try some lighter ones :)

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Hey Hippy

Had another thought for you...If you're using kegal balls because your muscles have become weak and you're suffering from lady leakage, ( childbirth is a bugger for doing that! ) your GP can prescribe you a set of weight graded kegal cones or balls.

I bought some from Amazon (as uch as I love LoveHoney products their kegal weights weren't what I needed at the time) A friend recomended 'Nurse Hatty Premium Kegel Exercise Weights' which I got from Amazon as getting in to see my GP is a nightmare!! They are exactly the same weights as GP's prescribe - using these for a while may help tighten your pelvic floor so you can hold love eggs in with little or no effort.

DeliciousPB&J [sign in to see picture]

Make sure you are putting them high enough. I didn't the first time and had the same troubles.

I put them high as I don't have kids so don't have that problem I don't use much lube as they drop straight out.
    I've tried everything I can think of and never used the heavy ones.

Also the vibrating eggs are meant to be on your gspot which is low down.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.