FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Do you Masterbate at work?

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Michael777 wrote:

I can't help but feel even more annoyed about the gender pay gap reading this thread...

Where does that come from in this thread, if you don't mind me asking?

Nationally, women are paid 18% less than men (relatively speaking, that means that many women are working for free for the rest of the year.)

It's just an extra kicker knowing how many people who fit the criteria for the extra 18% are also getting paid to masturbate in the workplace. (If someone is being paid more for something, they could at least, ya know, do the job?) So while a woman is theoretically 'busting their balls' to earn less than a PWP (people with a penis) doing the same job, the PWP is literally busting their balls for fun. And getting paid for it.

Obviously I understand there are plenty of PWC (people with a clitoris) who also masturbate at work, but PWC's are paid less so, I don't blame them for working anything up to 18% less!

Basically, I just hope people are wanking in their unpaid breaks. Oh, and washing their hands properly. (No one wants spunk on the communal coffee machine.)

It would be interesting to know the percentage split between male and female masturbation in the workplace. There seems to be an assumption it's a male thing. I have worked in the fashion industry all my life and many of my superiors plus directors were women so the pay gap thing really didn't happen there, but obviously it still unfortunately does in other industries.
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Michael777 wrote:

Michael777 wrote:

I can't help but feel even more annoyed about the gender pay gap reading this thread...

Where does that come from in this thread, if you don't mind me asking?

Nationally, women are paid 18% less than men (relatively speaking, that means that many women are working for free for the rest of the year.)

It's just an extra kicker knowing how many people who fit the criteria for the extra 18% are also getting paid to masturbate in the workplace. (If someone is being paid more for something, they could at least, ya know, do the job?) So while a woman is theoretically 'busting their balls' to earn less than a PWP (people with a penis) doing the same job, the PWP is literally busting their balls for fun. And getting paid for it.

Obviously I understand there are plenty of PWC (people with a clitoris) who also masturbate at work, but PWC's are paid less so, I don't blame them for working anything up to 18% less!

Basically, I just hope people are wanking in their unpaid breaks. Oh, and washing their hands properly. (No one wants spunk on the communal coffee machine.)

It would be interesting to know the percentage split between male and female masturbation in the workplace. There seems to be an assumption it's a male thing. I have worked in the fashion industry all my life and many of my superiors plus directors were women so the pay gap thing really didn't happen there, but obviously it still unfortunately does in other industries.

You're right - it definitely would be interesting to know the split. 

I guess there is an assumption it's mostly PWPs who do it at work, but maybe that's because (as a general rule) guys tend to talk more about masturbating? I know several guys who brag about masturbating at work and the fact that they're being paid to wank (same goes for pooping, would you believe?!) 

That's not to say that PWCs aren't playing at work too, but as there is often more shame associated with female masturbation, it's probably not spoken about as much? Who knows!

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

Agreed it's more a male bragging thing although may be a slightly dangerous thing to brag about in case the bosses overhear. Even if I did masturbate at work think I'd be embarrassed to admit it. On the other hand I was more than happy to brag about having sex in the workplace although never to anyone inside work. It was also either in lunchtime or after work hours had finished so I wasn't actually being paid to have sex unfortunately ha!

This topic has my mind wandering about how many females masturbate at work now. I have this vision of my OH sat on her work toilet playing with herself. Whilst I'm sure she's never done it at work, she really does enjoy a nice little play with herself!!

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

I used to yep when I worked in finance, hubby was away for work for 6 months and I was ridiculously horny all the time so would have to 😜

Steviegosia [sign in to see picture]

I once caught a female colleague masturbating at work in the office and ended up having sex with her right in the middle of the office only to find we were been watched from another office over looking ours and getting a big round of applause when finished

Anal kisser [sign in to see picture]

Have done in previous work places, with butt plugs worn at the workplace too. 😈

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Doubleshadow wrote:

Did she consent to that?

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Steviegosia wrote:

I once caught a female colleague masturbating at work in the office and ended up having sex with her right in the middle of the office only to find we were been watched from another office over looking ours and getting a big round of applause when finished

Funny at least they had a good sense of humour!

Deeman69 [sign in to see picture]

I have had a cheeky one in the toilets at a few different jobs over the years... the risk of someone hearing or catching me is very exhilarating, I'd like to try more public places but definitely haven't got the balls for that, not yet at least.

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

Not yet, but I did at college, and before that at school... So I expect I will. :')

I've always been into a bullet in the undies to tease while sat at my desk, and the bathroom cubicles are a no brainer...

At my last few months of college I'd have sex in the bathrooms when most people had left for the day. Wearing stuff is always fun, especially if you're going home to a horny partner ! Fetish underwear, a plug, etc... If you're nervous of being caught out, don't have anything with loud vibes on you, and maybe keep your coat on for the day claiming to be coming down with a cold maybe ? Good luck.

Noticed Doubleshadow and Jess Wilde's posts above: People, if someone's not consenting to something, don't freaking do it. Just don't. If you don't care about others, at least care about yourself getting caught and being fired with a terrible review for future jobs.

Doubleshadow [sign in to see picture]

Doubleshadow wrote:

Did she consent to that?

Unfortunately she wasn't present but I wish she was, She was quite horny.

2Dogs [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately she wasn't present but I wish she was, She was quite horny.

That statement made me think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsnEIjgqW7A

Davy Brown [sign in to see picture]

Not in this current job but in past jobs yes. It is a great stress relief. Current place is not clean and very cold in the current place!

SuperJonny69 [sign in to see picture]

I masturbated in work toilets before, and at one stage in my career I was seeing one of my team members. We would wait until everyone else bar the shift team in the building had gone home, then get down to it on the office floor. She used to enjoy seeing the carpet burn marks on her knees after a good riding session, though I am not sure how she explained them to her (then) partner.

She also sucked me off on a safety tour, swallowing every last drop so we didn't leave a slip hazard anywhere - but didn't record that on our safety housekeeping checklist!

DannyB1504 [sign in to see picture]

I have in 2 different jobs. One I used to wait until there were only a few staff in, then go to the warehouse, go behind some boxes and end up shooting all over the warehouse floor :-p

and in my other job, I used to have a quick wank in the toilet as it was a single one so you could lock it and have the whole toilet to yourself!

Had to really wash my hands though otherwise you could smell my crime hehe

Handsolo [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes I end up alone in the office and can't resist having a wank.

Sometimes I slip on some silky ladies underwear and wank until I fill them with cum - answering the phones to customers can be fun sitting with cock in hand

happysexing [sign in to see picture]

Once when my office was empty... felt so horny and had been sending OH messages all day ;) I couldnt help but undo my jeans and use my fingers!

[removed by moderator]

SingleMale101 [sign in to see picture]

Yes. Plenty of times at my old work.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Nope never.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.