FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Dare

MalRoss [sign in to see picture]

What is the most outrageous sexual act or nude act you've done for a dare or forfeit?

Dandan2016 [sign in to see picture]

Done a few. Most outrageous was properly showing a group of friends myself aroused.

Steviegosia [sign in to see picture]

Went dogging with a gay friend and ended up getting naked and giving him a blow job and actually found out I was bi

Dandan2016 [sign in to see picture]

Good dare Steviegosia. A dare was also my first bi fun. Dared to give a another guy a HJ

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

As a really timid person I can't say I've done anything adventurous but I do love reading this kind of thread. *grabs the popcorn*

[suspended user]

suspended user

Answering the door to a pizza delivery guy in the nude.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Makes us think, we have a board sex-game called "Daredevil" which we bought on line several years ago. For anything from 2 to 12 players, you roll dice and move around squares which have various actions on, such as removing clothes. The game gets everyone nude quite quickly, unlike some similar games.  People who might be shy about undressing in front of others are usually happy to do it as part of a game that everyone is playing.

Some squares tell you to take a dare card and you then swing a pointer to show who you act out the dare with. There are three levels of dares, which increase as the game goes on - such things as kissing at the low level to full sex (in a specified position) at the top level, and dares have to be done in front of all players.

We use it at parties, it certainly breaks the ice! Once someone gets the full sex card we usually abandon the game and all go upstairs to watch the 'lucky' couple do their dare on a bed, then everyone starts the serious playing.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sex in a mirrored elevator in a posh apartment complex

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.