£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Intimate tattoo or piercing

MalRoss [sign in to see picture]

**CLOSED DUE TO DUPLICATION**

Is anyone here willing to admit that they habe an intimate tattoo or piercing? What is it? How long have you had it? And why did you get it?

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

I had my clitoris hood pierced many years ago - I saw the old 70's film 'Emmanuelle' when I was about 14 and still vividly remember how horny I felt seeing her climb naked out of the pool with that gold ring poking out of her bush...always wanted mine done after that so a few years later got it done.

I loved how it felt to be gently tugged on during foreplay...how it rubbed against my clit during intercourse. I was heartbroken to discover the nurse had removed it when I fell ill and was comatose and needed an MRI. I was in high dependancy then intensive care units for weeks after, so I couldn't put it back in. being a 'mucus membrane' piercing it healed up I had/have over 30 piercings ...it was the only one that healed - even my lip and nose didn't!! I was unlucky... I am gonna get up the courage to get it done again soon... its just kind of embarrasing needing help to get out of my wheelchair, up onto the piercing table and undressed - but I WILL do it - I'm determined!

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Wife has her nipples done, clit hood and her inner labia, I've only got a PA with a rather thick ring in it.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hey,

If you use the search bar you can find tons of threads on this subject.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/?q=Piercings&s=all

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

I had a Christina piercing in, maybe 2006 and wore it for two years. I can't remember why I took it out.

I have a tattoo on my pubic mound. It was my first tattoo. I thought about the design for ten years before I got it done. And I believe that was around 2006 too.

MalRoss [sign in to see picture]

нинаnin wrote:

I had a Christina piercing in, maybe 2006 and wore it for two years. I can't remember why I took it out.

I have a tattoo on my pubic mound. It was my first tattoo. I thought about the design for ten years before I got it done. And I believe that was around 2006 too.

What is the design of your tattoo? I assume you have to keep the area shaved?

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.