1. If you could only have one type of sex for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

One sex position for the rest of time? Pronebone!

One sex act? Fingering. It’s kinda underrated and I love it.

I love it when captain uses his fingers.
    pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Oral

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

Position would have to be missionary because I couldn't spend the rest of my life never having his face close to mine or being able to feel his secret muscles that only I get to witness.

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

Position: Doggy
    Sex: Oral

Don't nearly get either enough these days!

Jonjo [sign in to see picture]

Deep throat oral, watching myself go all the way in to the back of her throat, is a real turn on for me as is when she has her ankles under my shoulders and deep penetration. Missionary too and cowgirl. Do we have to have just one favourite or can we have a few as it's difficult to choose just one ?

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

If we're strictly talking positions, I never get tired of either myself or my partner taking it bent over something or on all fours; it's just so intimate in a primal way, and I find he fills me more from that angle, too. :')

If it's oral, vaginal, or anal, I'd pick anal just because you didn't say anything about not being allowed to stimulate ourselves; I can do most things but having someone else putting in effort back there makes a world of difference (whereas you can go to town on your vagina/clit/penis/etc by yourself without much struggle usually ?).

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Position - Mrs Sen on top facing me. Get to play with her bum or boobs, can still kiss her mouth, neck, boobs etc. Can also reach between for clit play or she can sit upright for deeper penetration and reach around to my balls. All up, a winning position for us

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

LadySpider wrote:

myrkari wrote:

LadyS - if you're looking for something to prop yourself up with but a bit less of an investment than a Liberator, you could always look at the "reading in bed" wedges you can buy - they won't be as good nor as versatile, but they might be of some use & give you an idea of what a wedge could do for you. Plus they're good for reading in bed!

TY mykari - I shall look for those. I have a hospital sitting up in bed backrest thing, but thats just to help me sit comfortabley - a hard steal frame with fabric stretched across it type thing....so not good for sexy positioning....other than for him maybe tieing me to the metal frame which could be fun, but we really would like something less medical looking and more sexy - something that doesn't remind him he's my carer I suppose. xx

We have an inflatable wedge that's got a flock type surface (think airbed ) seems well made and for £7 we cannot complain, I've suggested LH selling them

Thank you, Quiet One's - I have looked at the inflatable type and wondered if they're any good - shall have a look again and report back! I'd love one of the big liberator types...if I stopped buying dildoes I could a maybe afford one lol - gotta get my priorities right I s'pose. I agree, LH should sell more of this type of thing - disabled people love sex too! xx

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

ophelia-rose wrote:

Silly question, what's pronebone?

It's like laid-down doggy, or flipped-over missionary. Probably not a very good description but hope that helps!
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Missionary, the wife looks absolutely stunning to watch during our sessions

MDH [sign in to see picture]

We adore 69 - if there was only one sort of sex for all eternity - it would have to be this. Scent, Sight and sensation.

ophelia-rose [sign in to see picture]

Ooh I see, sounds fun! Thanks for explaining it to me mykari 😊

ophelia-rose [sign in to see picture]

*myrkari

lewisandkimberly [sign in to see picture]

Mine would be the girl on top

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

Reverse cowgirl with him knelt up as well as me so that I can be bent over into doggy or I can lean back and take control 😋

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Probably on the bottom of a 69, but if we're just talking PIV sex positions, then good ol' missionary. Couldn't go the rest of my life without being able to see partner's face, kiss her neck etc during sex!

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

If I had to lock myself in to just one it'd be face down, ass up.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Going down on my wife

BigBoyToy22 [sign in to see picture]

Cowgirl with throat grabbing literally can't beat it spanking her ass as well perfect

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

I can't choose just one 😂 69 for us is mind blowing but we love penetration so doggy too!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.