1. If you could only have one type of sex for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

hagions [sign in to see picture]

Mine would be 69...

hagions [sign in to see picture]

Sorry thread should have been If you could only have one type of sex position for the rest of your life, what would you choose:

Tryanything [sign in to see picture]

Tough one. Probably girl on top although I'd really miss taking her from behind on all fours.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Hard to choose, but it would be with my Liberator Wedge

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Hard to choose, but it would be with my Liberator Wedge

hey Purring-Pussy - I've been considering buying one of these for a while now... (I have very limited mobility and am quite a big girl) I like the look of the 'waves' range...but possibly out of our price range right now... have you got one of these big wedges or the 'ramp' type? I'm wondering does the ramp type offer much helpfor someone with poor mobility?

I'd say for me it would probably be ''boring old missionary' - I come in that possition more easily - so does he.

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

LadyS - if you're looking for something to prop yourself up with but a bit less of an investment than a Liberator, you could always look at the "reading in bed" wedges you can buy - they won't be as good nor as versatile, but they might be of some use & give you an idea of what a wedge could do for you. Plus they're good for reading in bed!

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

Girl on top cowgirl style definitely.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Her, DEFINITELY on top , him doggy.

ophelia-rose [sign in to see picture]

For me it would be receiving oral 😇

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

myrkari wrote:

LadyS - if you're looking for something to prop yourself up with but a bit less of an investment than a Liberator, you could always look at the "reading in bed" wedges you can buy - they won't be as good nor as versatile, but they might be of some use & give you an idea of what a wedge could do for you. Plus they're good for reading in bed!

TY mykari - I shall look for those. I have a hospital sitting up in bed backrest thing, but thats just to help me sit comfortabley - a hard steal frame with fabric stretched across it type thing....so not good for sexy positioning....other than for him maybe tieing me to the metal frame which could be fun, but we really would like something less medical looking and more sexy - something that doesn't remind him he's my carer I suppose. xx

Dickiebird [sign in to see picture]

Mine would be the girl on top.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm difficult to choose but I think for me it'd have be be doggy .

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

One sex position for the rest of time? Pronebone!

One sex act? Fingering. It’s kinda underrated and I love it.

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

Pronebone hype! I forgot to answer the question in my initial post - but I definitely agree with Nat on that one.

Scoob [sign in to see picture]

Probably me on top, she likes this way best too. I like being on my knees and leaning back slightly to get a full body view

[suspended user]

suspended user

That is a easy one for me since I can only have sex while standing up, my OH has to be on the edge of the bed on all fours with a few thick pillows to support her at th eright height..

But my favoirte sexual act that I enjoy has to be gettting good deep throat oral sex,

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

LadySpider wrote:

myrkari wrote:

TY mykari - I shall look for those. I have a hospital sitting up in bed backrest thing, but thats just to help me sit comfortabley - a hard steal frame with fabric stretched across it type thing....so not good for sexy positioning....other than for him maybe tieing me to the metal frame which could be fun, but we really would like something less medical looking and more sexy - something that doesn't remind him he's my carer I suppose. xx

We have an inflatable wedge that's got a flock type surface (think airbed ) seems well made and for £7 we cannot complain, I've suggested LH selling them
    Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, very difficult. Probably doggy, with missionary a very close second.

[suspended user]

suspended user

For me its got to be her cowgirl style

ophelia-rose [sign in to see picture]

Silly question, what's pronebone?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.