£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Do you like to watch your partner masturbate?

Lemon1244 [sign in to see picture]

Definitely 10000% yes

AMcouple5231 [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely! I love watching her play with herself. Selfishly it always gets me going and I have to take care of myself too.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Like a number of the women here, I don't really like watching a man masturbate, but I quite like watching a woman mastubate, and I know my husband likes watching me, which I do for him quite regularly.

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

We tried this a number of years ago, my Wife wasn't comfortable masturbating in front of me and she also didn't like to watch me. However, I liked watching my Wife and would love to do so again. We've been trying to improve our love life and one of the things in the Relate book is that watching each other masturbate is useful, not just as a turn on, but so that you can learn from each other how you like to be touched to become aroused and orgasm. I may pluck up the courage to ask her about trying this again.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

We tried this a number of years ago, my Wife wasn't comfortable masturbating in front of me and she also didn't like to watch me. However, I liked watching my Wife and would love to do so again. We've been trying to improve our love life and one of the things in the Relate book is that watching each other masturbate is useful, not just as a turn on, but so that you can learn from each other how you like to be touched to become aroused and orgasm. I may pluck up the courage to ask her about trying this again.

Me and my OH have watched each other a few times and I enjoy it. I was a bit shy about it to start with but I found that wearing a blindfold when it was my turn really helped, it kind let me feel less inhibited about what I was doing because there was no eye contact although some people might find eye contact during it more of a turn on.

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

Me and my OH have watched each other a few times and I enjoy it. I was a bit shy about it to start with but I found that wearing a blindfold when it was my turn really helped, it kind let me feel less inhibited about what I was doing because there was no eye contact although some people might find eye contact during it more of a turn on.

Wildflower, thanks for the idea of the blindfold.

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

we can't get enogh!

Xoxojlmw [sign in to see picture]

I honestly dont think theres anything sexier than laying on the bed masturbating while my partner kneels over me wanking - makes me feel so sexy and naughty!

lubylou13 [sign in to see picture]

I used to find this a massive turn on with my ex watching him although he never actually got to finish as I would always want to pounce before that point lol. I was quite embarrassed really when he came him to watching me which is bizarre really as he has seen me at my worst.

Drag queen bitch [sign in to see picture]

I play with myself while I’m in the bath so whenever my partner here’s the water splashing he knows what I’m doing so he will come and sit with me and when I’m about to come he gets in the back and sticks his cock into my arse it’s a massive turn on

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

This is a massive turn on with my OH, however, has never been as regular as I would have liked, as I'm sure she is too body / noise / orgasm / squirt conscious and thus it hasn't ever been that regular for me to watch - which is a massive shame as she really has nothing to worry about as I think she is wonderful. However, I must say I love it......... half of my own enjoyment was always found in watching her enjoy herself and lose herself into the moment....

I just hope it was also fun watching me have a go myself!

YoungGayCouple [sign in to see picture]

I would love to watch my husband masturbate! Not sure if he would be able to do it without wanting me to join in though

YoungGayCouple [sign in to see picture]

I would love to watch my husband masturbate! Not sure if he would be able to do it without wanting me to join in though

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

We find it very sexy so it’s a big yes from us

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

It can be so different to mastubate together, watching each other pleasuring! Penetrative sex it so together but mastubation is a shared solo event.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.