1. Pubic hair removal for the over 35's.

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Do the posters here self-wax, or visit a professional?

Hazeladam [sign in to see picture]

Not a smoothly here, always trimmed though. I’m a hairy bloke and I think it would just look odd if that was the only shaved bit.
    The Mrs varies from smooth to landing strip to trimmed.

Hazeladam wrote:

Not a smoothly here, always trimmed though. I’m a hairy bloke and I think it would just look odd if that was the only shaved bit.
    The Mrs varies from smooth to landing strip to trimmed.

I'm far too hairy too - just had my first back wax. Will definitely be getting the front and pubic areas done, along with clipping my arms and legs short so they don't look weird.

Hazeladam [sign in to see picture]

A waxer would have their work cut out with me, the kids refer to me as “the silverback” or “grumpy gorilla” sometimes lol

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I'd never do it myself as I've very cold hands and I'm a bit clumsy as well. A good professional that makes me feel relaxed is the best.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

I've shaved for a good 15 or so years, twice weekly, completely bare below chest line. Mrs Sen has only been doing it regularly for the last few months (since getting a Phillips Bodygroomer), we both far prefer smooth,

Has anyone done IPL (laser hair removal)?

They advertise it as a "permanent hair removal option" including full Brazilian treatments but it runs into the hundreds of dollars for a few months of treatments. I note there are home machines also, similar cost of going to a salon but you keep the machine obviously but something in me doubts their effectiveness.

There were some very dodgy laser hair removal devices on a river related shopping site. Lots of similar 5* reviews from people who had only reviewed a handful of similar beauty products. Alongside were some 1* ratings ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.