1. Sexy cum??

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

What are woman's thoughts on how a man cums? Not taste etc but how it's looks and shoots?! Is a nice healthy big load that's pure white and shoots far better than a wee dribble that's yellowish and just plops out?! As a man I love it when I'm alone and I have a solo session where it fires up onto my chest.......

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Don't normally see it cumming as we prefer internals. How it looks and how far it shoots depends on a lot of things, such as time since the last cum, health, age, probably diet and alcohol consumption too. The pleasure of sex from a woman's point of view isn't the quantity and quality of sperm at the end but what happens before it cums!

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Peakcouple wrote:

Don't normally see it cumming as we prefer internals. How it looks and how far it shoots depends on a lot of things, such as time since the last cum, health, age, probably diet and alcohol consumption too. The pleasure of sex from a woman's point of view isn't the quantity and quality of sperm at the end but what happens before it cums!

Wow! I like your post. "The pleasure of sex from a woman's point of view isn't the quantity and quality of sperm at the end but what happens before it cums!" That's what I always tell my friends.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.