1. "Buck off" - any FTM trans people tried it before T?

NovacaineDoll [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

My partner is genderfluid and has a vagina. He won't be going onto T since some days he identifies as female and is happy in his body. However, on days when he's a male (like today), he can experience a bit of dysphoria when we're doing sexy stuff or when he's doing solo stuff. We've just realised that the "Buck off" exists, and is marketed as a toy specifically for transmen, so much exctement here!

We watched the demo of it being used... Unfortunately it seems like it would only work on people who have started on T and have a larger clitoris. As I mentioned, T isn't something OH is interested in. Just wondering if anyone who isn't on T has had a positive experience of using the Buck Off stroker? Or those who are on T and have used it, do you think it would work on a pre-T clitoris?

Thanks in advance!

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

I can't give any advice on the product as I've only ever heard about it today also... however it's a very unusual distinction you're making about the clitoris.

I won't pry about your/your partner's personal affairs, but... I've been on T for many years now and my clitoris has stayed almost the same size. But I was born with it larger than most...

If your partner has an unusually small clitoris, I would suggest blood thinning GENTLY medications such as pain killers, a hot shower or bath, and either a clitoral pump or an actual penis pump (I use a penis pump as clitoral ones seemed too expensive and I don't mind a puffed up labia).

An engorged clitoris can gain three times its size in my experience, so please do encourage and support him/them to look into male enlargement products or female arousal products (silly how they faff about with labelling but it all does roughly the same thing; practice and relaxation are key to discovering what will and won't work for him/them as an individual).

Good luck with everything ! x

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

I have heard the Buck Off works with a variety of sizes however it is more pleasurable with a larger clitoris. I would just give it a go and see :)

There are plenty of really helpful reviews on the internet too, so I would suggest giving those a read!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

NovacaineDoll wrote:

Hi all,

My partner is genderfluid and has a vagina. He won't be going onto T since some days he identifies as female and is happy in his body. However, on days when he's a male (like today), he can experience a bit of dysphoria when we're doing sexy stuff or when he's doing solo stuff. We've just realised that the "Buck off" exists, and is marketed as a toy specifically for transmen, so much exctement here!

We watched the demo of it being used... Unfortunately it seems like it would only work on people who have started on T and have a larger clitoris. As I mentioned, T isn't something OH is interested in. Just wondering if anyone who isn't on T has had a positive experience of using the Buck Off stroker? Or those who are on T and have used it, do you think it would work on a pre-T clitoris?

Thanks in advance!

Hey NovacaineDoll 

The Buck Off stil provides sensation for any sized clitoris. It's primary function is to provide fluctuating suction while allowing the user to stroke as they might if they had a penis. This suction will work on any clitoris. 

A smaller clitoris may not be able to make full use of the textured canal though. To get the best from the textures, ideally you want to encourage blood flow to your partner's clitoris to enhance it's size and sensitivity. 

I'd recommend using either a clit pump (rather than a pussy pump) or clit clamp to enhance sensitivity and size, and do lots of play before you reach for the Buck Off. You could use a bullet, but there is a fine time frame between stimulation and numbing, so I would limit vibe use to just 5-10 mins max. The more you can arouse your partner's body and mind, the stronger their clitoral erection will be, and the more likely they'll be able to enjoy the textures. 

Oh and, of course, always use a lube with Buck Off. A water-based tingling lube/warming lube will also help encourage blood flow (just make sure it's a vagina-friendly lube).

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

One of the reviews I read of the buck-off suggested people without enough girth or length to use it as a traditional "stroker" could use it almost like a gentle suction cup - if they got a decent seal around the base (maybe with lube) then manipulating/squishing the rest of the buck-off produced nice sucky sensations. Sounded interesting to me!

NovacaineDoll [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, thanks so much for the advice..

Apologies if I was being ignorant; I'd read some reviews of the Buck Off on other sites to see if I could figure the situaton out and the consensus seemed to be that there wasn't a good seal unless the clitoris was enlarged. But as some have suggested, this might be acheived through a bit of foreplay! We'll consider giving it a try and I'll report back if we do!

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

My ex was FTM trans. Didn't take T either. Toy wasn't for him. It's hit and miss depending on, yknow, their anatomy I think. It'd be better if it was bigger. I know FTM's who love it.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

NovacaineDoll wrote:

Hi all, thanks so much for the advice..

Apologies if I was being ignorant; I'd read some reviews of the Buck Off on other sites to see if I could figure the situaton out and the consensus seemed to be that there wasn't a good seal unless the clitoris was enlarged. But as some have suggested, this might be acheived through a bit of foreplay! We'll consider giving it a try and I'll report back if we do!

That's great news: I definitely think it's worth a shot!

And, of course, if you buy it from Lovehoney and find it's not quite right, you can send it back for a refund of exchange (even if you've used it) :) 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.