FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Sluttiest thing you have ever done

Philp23 [sign in to see picture]

Probablu having sex with my og over the bonnet of my old car in an industrial estate and not noticing the security cameras until after.

Or the time at a house party she had a really short skirt on went to the toilet and took off her pants then handed them to me when she returned

younglady [sign in to see picture]

At a works xmas do, made excuses to leave the restaurant mid meal. Collected by a male friend who took me to his office and fucked me hard. Returned back to the meal flustered and full of his cum.

Cupid69 [sign in to see picture]

Younglady it sounds like your fantasy has finally become reality!

I was given oral sex at Disney World! That must be a pretty exclusive club?

younglady [sign in to see picture]

Cupid69 it was extremely hot. Loved every minute of it.

Yes I imagine not many people have done that at Disney

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

I went down on my best friend with my boyfriend upstairs, none the wiser

I told him not long after though and it's all good

NovacaineDoll [sign in to see picture]

The office Christmas party took place at a hotel. My straight female colleague has booked a room there, so she and a group of others can drink and not have to drive home later. After the party she invites me up with the group.

There are 6 of us in the room and after a bit more partying, everyone "goes to sleep". She and I are still awake, and now fooling around a bit. Things progress, she points out that we are sharing a room, and actually, sharing a bed with several people. I call out "anyone awake?" No response. We get down to business.

Next morning, a bit more sober and very giggly. Getting odd looks and whispers from colleagues. A few had been awake, it seems. My best work pal pulled me aside to hiss "can't believe you f-d (name) in the bed next to me".

Our Christmas parties have always been a bit outrageous, but that one was always referred to in hushed tones afterwards as a bit of a yardstick lol

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Our sluttiest thing was deciding to go dogging. We parked up at a popular spot and got down to business. My OH had dressed in appropriately and most of her closes came off quickly (no undies). Before long there was two guys at our windows pumping their dicks. OH was encouraged and didn't she put on a show for them! Two other guys appeared before we finished. Next day I was embarrassed to see the dried semen all over the car paintwork, one quick trip to the carwash needed before anyone saw it😃

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.