99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Sluttiest thing you have ever done

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi

Chatting with the girls last night over a lot of wine and my hotwife plans ineviatbly came up. That led some confessions about the sluttiest things we had ever done. I have to admit to being shocked about two of my very quiet friends.

So, what's yours?

I will tell mine a couple of the very juicy ones from last night too.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Mine was having sex with 4 guys I used to work with in the same night. Of course they found out that a few days later when they were doing their "macho" showing off thing and 2 of them came up to me questioning "how could I do that?", in a total judgemental way, like if they were in a position to give lessons in moral. They were all married and was single, so I told them that I wanted compare notes and see which one was the best (that was a like, but I didn't want feel like I got really upset with their comments so I try to turn the situation around). It worked! After that, they were very respectful and stopped with all the sexually silly comments at work - ah the fear of me saying that they were not good or couldn't last long - lol!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Four?

Ouch!

Never done that. Good for you.

Yeah those days are long gone now - I've been married for 16 years now and feel like another person altogether. But me and hubby have a little laugh with our past "indiscretions" - lol!

[suspended user]

suspended user

The one I told last night was also from that era. A holiday with the girls to Fuertaventura we all went nude on the beach and I got chatting to a Dutch guy in the sea one day. On the way out of the sea back to my friends I noticed he was hard, I can't remember even thinking about it, I just asked if he would like a fuck. He nodded and we walked off to the dunes and had really lovely, enjoyable, quick sex. I walked back to my friends and one of them shreaked as I lay down that I had cum on my legs.

That wasn't the worst from that holiday!

loves fun [sign in to see picture]

SophieH88 sounds like a great holiday.

Mine was going out drinking with a mate and talking about fantasies and me telling him how I wanted to try sucking a guy off. I ended up doing this in the car park and then we walked to another pub where his gf was where I was greeted by her with a hug and a kiss, if only she knew where my lips had just been.
    Oh wait a second that's just a fantasy. Lol. Though I have told a mate while drink that I keep thinking about sucking a guy off.

I was once in a club with a gf. She was at the bar waiting to get served and I was tight behind her knuckles deep in her pink. A friend turn up while we were like this. I took my fingers out and shook hands with him. He never batted an eye to the fact that my fingers were wet.
    And that is true.

LilMissRachel [sign in to see picture]

Nothing really slutty or too out of the ordinary! Probably one time when we had a great session at home in the morning but I didn't get to orgasm. We went out shopping and I got super horny walking around. I ended up trying some clothing on also just took care of myself quickly while in there. Probably one of the quickest wanks I have had and only told my boyfriend later in the day and that was probably the most excited I have seen him!

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

Oh that's easy. Being taken to a sex party by a now ex bf. I was dressed in an open catsuit and wore a tail. I ended up straddling a stranger and enjoying him before my bf removed the plug and went in there. I was then offered another man in my mouth so ended up "air-tight" as my boyfriend called it afterwards. I'm glad I had an eye mask on as there were a lot of people watching!

SophieH. I love the idea of finding a hot and hard guy on a nude beach but all the blokes I've ever seen on nude beaches are either in couples, families or those men who are alone and tend to be quite a bit older than me and generally quite creepy looking. The first time I went with a group of friends, we were easily the youngest group on the beach and there were no similar ages groups of lads unfortunately.

Actually thinking of the beach, although I didn't do anything sexual, I did once go with my sister and her hot but prudish husband. I'd caught him looking at me a few times over the years so when I went to the beach with them, I made a point of wearing a small thong bikini and whilst my sister revealed nothing more sexy than a blue one piece, I untied my sarong to give him a nice view of my thong and then happily removed my top whilst talking to him and not batting an eyelid, watching him get redder by the minute and not having a clue where to look. When my sister went to the sea, I asked him to put sun cream on my back but he refused and said my sister would do it when she got back!

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Being a 'greedy girl' in a swinger club sex-swing, unplanned and not involving many men, but it was a fantasy fulfilled. He was there which made me feel safe. Have done it a few times since, not something I would do on every club visit, just when I'm in the mood.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I think directing an ex sub and her best friend to do things while I sat and watched, would be on the top of the sluttiest things. I eventually got involved and let them do whatever with me which ended up being on a weekly basis for around 8-9 months.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Peakcouple wrote:

Being a 'greedy girl' in a swinger club sex-swing, unplanned and not involving many men, but it was a fantasy fulfilled. He was there which made me feel safe. Have done it a few times since, not something I would do on every club visit, just when I'm in the mood.

I've done two greedy girl sessions with men, but much prefer it with women. My favourite sluttiest thing was me and 10 ladies in an orgy room whilst all the men/partners watched on. 😇
    Paul Mycock [sign in to see picture]

In a gang bang with a greedy girl. It was me and a few other guys. I met her a few times. One time she was DP’d with me in her ass and her bouncing on both of us, another time I did her doggy while another guy had her mouth. We actually filled her both ends at once at the same time.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Wow. I am a bit shocked. I had not heard the term greedy girl before. All of my stories pale into almost virginal activity in comparison.

My favorite so far is LilMissRachel in the changing room, never done that, but would love to and will do it next time. I have a little handbag vibrator which I will bring for exactly that job.

So, two others from my friends, both are a bit tame.

**EDITED BY MODERATOR** NOT YOUR STORY TO SHARE, GRAPHIC, UNDER THE AGE OF 18**

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I've done two greedy girl sessions with men, but much prefer it with women. My favourite sluttiest thing was me and 10 ladies in an orgy room whilst all the men/partners watched on. 😇

Hi PP / VV, we meet again! Have just had one-on-one FFs, your F*10 group is definitely an unfilled fantasy. One day, hoopefully!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Peakcouple wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Hi PP / VV, we meet again! Have just had one-on-one FFs, your F*10 group is definitely an unfilled fantasy. One day, hoopefully!

Great to see you here. I've been quite lucky. I've been to ladies only events and had fun with strap ons, human buffets and wet and messy/splashing with groups of 6 women or more.

Sorry guys but can someone tell me, please: what is a greedy girl?

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Nothing hugely slutty probably just going commando under skirts in public or a remote vibe in public while hubs has the remote. Sex in the car but nobody was watching. Loving all these stories though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.