£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Any men, boyfriends or husbands with no pubes?

Grant&Emily [sign in to see picture]

I remove all my pubes, testicles and butt hair as I find it alot more hygienic and also the skin on skin feeling during sex or general touching is alot more sensitive without hair.

Maybe do it together as a bit of foreplay in the shower
    If he feels abit awkward doing it himself.

I use veet as find shaving causes issues during regrowth and red bumps so maybe suggest that, just don't leave it on to long and follow instructions.

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not esepecially hairy, but I shaved and used cream last year to remove my chest, back, pubes and hairs around my scrotum and bum as my Wife has always said how she didn't like hairy men. I enjoyed doing it although the cream does leave issues with ingrowing hairs and then spots; at over 50 I'd kinda got used to not having those issues ! Also I found that I had to shave every 2 days to stop the stubble forming and the cream removal only stopped the stubble for maybe 1 to 2 weeks. Anyway, my Wife was not that keen at all when she realised (she didn't notice for around 4 weeks, but that's a different story about our sex life or lack of it) and asked me to grow it back. She found the inbetween stage difficult as the growing hair was stubbly. I do trim a bit of hair in certain areas still (back/neck and shaping my chest hair a bit), but not so the Wife notices. I'd shave all that hair off again as it felt nice, but mainating it is a pain. I've found a whole new respect for woman who routinely manage to maintain hairless legs etc..

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

Growing mine for a medical next week. Thinking this time next week, it will all be gone...

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

I’ve been smooth for many years. My OH prefers it and I do as well.

sovereign [sign in to see picture]

Recently removed all hairs below at the request of gf, and she acted enthused at the smoothness and played more around that area.

Lemon1244 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a huge huge fan of having hair, normally I'm trimmed quite short however my partner prefers hair and it's not that much of a big deal to me so I just don't bother shaving unless it gets tooooo long.

hufc2002 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I have been smooth for years and my mrs more recenlty (nearly 4 years now). I don't thnk I will ever go back. Feels better/more sensitive. Silky smooth skin on skin feels amazing.

Ffdp1976 [sign in to see picture]

I’m totally shaved feels so much nicer and never for her too 👍🏼

Ffdp1976 [sign in to see picture]

That was meant to be even for her too ha ha ha

tommy07 [sign in to see picture]

It depends on if I can be bothered or not, with my ex I use to trim and shave.

My current gf I trim, not sure how she will react if I remove all hair down there, only one way to find out I guess

ParisintheSouth [sign in to see picture]

I have been with people in the past who have shaved and it's not a big issue, I think as long as you like how it looks then you rock it and each to their own. But personally I love a man with pubes, I'd much rather untamed mound than shaven, I just think its so manly and sexy, probably my primal instincts kicking in but hairy men are very hot!

But definitely find how you like it and experiment and see what styles you like and what makes you feel confident because nothings better than confidence and if you like the way you look people will feel that and like the way you look too.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

I'm fully shaven (most of the time unless it is growing and such like) and I know (well I think) my OH has always preferred it that way. I feel smooth, cleaner and tidier and enjoy the sensation better when she is handling me.

She has always had a penchant for fondling my balls and such like and so I think being smooth really helps with that as there is nothing to get in the way and the fingertips brushing on skin is much more intense than I would imagine it would be with hair.... she says it relieves stress while handling them and to be honest, I've always REALLY enjoyed those intimate moments just having them being fondled by her while watching the TV etc or chilling. I would suggest baby moisturiser (the Johnson's pink bottle) to be used after shaving.... or the miracle oil which is sold on here / plus their Earthly Body shaving cream which is really good too....

Witness01 [sign in to see picture]

I use clippers on the bush and a mach3 for everything else...I'll occasionally shave everything smooth but find that a millimetre or so on the bush is effectively smooth but never gets scratchy...

...sometimes I get creative and give myself a little landing strip or postage stamp...

...I have a hairy chest/front during the winter usually...and shave smooth when the weather picks up...

...shaved my arm hair for the first time a few months ago, which was interesting...I don't exactly have a forest there but it still looked different - couldn't stop stroking myself ha...

...tempted to shave my legs...I once tried to wax them myself but the screams, tears and blanking out (my own) kinda ruined it...

P H [sign in to see picture]

Well I shave my legs, it makes the stockings feel better. To be honest I use veet to do this. I got a bit over enthusiastic on Tuesday as I used two tubes and did legs, arse, crack and balls. I left it on too long and have damaged some skin between my legs. I had trimmed my pubes with a trimmer but somehow the veet has taken the sides off. I have Adolf pubes at the moment, so will have to take the razor to them for this occasion. I don't want to become a dick-tator after all

I ordered some Veet earlier, as a result of this thread...never really had good results with a razor for my arse so I'll give the cream a spin, as it were...

Grove rider [sign in to see picture]

I like to shave it all off, my wife is not that fussed about it.

P H [sign in to see picture]

Should visit some cheap shops like home bargains, it's a pound a tube there

P H wrote:

Should visit some cheap shops like home bargains, it's a pound a tube there

Ah - thanks for the tip :-)

TurtleDuo [sign in to see picture]

We are both fortunate in that neither of us like any hair below our necks, and we prefer that on a partner too.

I use my electric razor to keep my chest hair short and little to no armpit hair too. Have been doing since the hair started to really grown in those areas. Just feel cleaner that way to be honest.

My partner (F) tends to be fully shaved unless its cold out then she will keep the insulation on her legs but nowhere else!

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

I’m completely shaven: shaft and ball sac.
    Received a complete shave in the shower yesterday morning.
    She began by using my Mach razor, then a disposable and finished by using the sHair Intimate Razor

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.