99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Any men, boyfriends or husbands with no pubes?

NWMonkey83 [sign in to see picture]

I use a trimmer up top to get as short as possible because I find if i shave there i end up with little bumps. But shave cock and balls. I personally love the feel straight after and she always liked to play with it too

scotman [sign in to see picture]

Have been smooth for years 😉

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

WillC wrote:

dubguy,just suggest it,if she waxes/shaves just say you`d like to do the same in appreciation and to see how it looks/feels,trust me you`ll like it,and she probably will too! Nothing ventured,nothing gained!

My wife waxes - £25, every month or so.

I have recently had my back waxed, and enquired about getting my undercarriage done - £75 for pubes, shaft, balls, bum and in between. Not cheap. I balked and chose just stomach and chest! I'll keep taking care of the rest with my trusty razor.

However, I have to say the results on my back have been spectucular. It was horribly hairy and wirey and now looks like a normal back.

sexlover222 [sign in to see picture]

I got it all lasered off, balls, shaft, above, below, crack and butt cheeks. It feels unbelievable and no razor rash or stubble. The wife got all hers totally lasered years ago, we both love the results.

sexlover222 wrote:

I got it all lasered off, balls, shaft, above, below, crack and butt cheeks. It feels unbelievable and no razor rash or stubble. The wife got all hers totally lasered years ago, we both love the results.

Wow! What kind of cost was this?

Leo Christian [sign in to see picture]

Totally smooth. OH prefers this, as do I. A routine shave once a week or so sorts this out. I've always preferred this and it feels much more hygenic too.

northeast2foru [sign in to see picture]

my husband does and i love it i also shave down there myself so we are both totally hair free,

Ha - wife just came home from her waxing lady (nice and smooth!) - they are a lot cheaper than my waxers. And apprently they already know that I shave down below...

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

I shave it all off in the summer including my ball sack. In the winter I let it grow and my wife decides on a nice small triangle or a landing strip. We both shave and the difference it makes the the fealing during sex is amazing.

Phoebe Buffay-The legend Of All Phalanges [sign in to see picture]

I've only been with 3 men (at different stages of my life of course) Two of them does trim their bushes neatly or i offer to trim their "downunder" for them..no worries! The other one,shaves everything completely but was so possessive and jealous and wont let me talk to other men if he wasnt around..got fed up with him so i left his jealous ass!!

sexlover222 [sign in to see picture]

120 euro per session for me, I have had 7 sessions so far. From now on its 6 month maintenance treatments, perhaps stretching out to yearly maintenance after that.

My wife paid 80 euro per session for full hollywood and armpit. I think she had 9 sessions in total. She never bothered with the maintenance sessions, didnt need them.

It is getting very popular with men and the price is bound to drop as business picks up. My therapist said that loads of men are getting it done now.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

I prefer my men to have a bit of hair down there - trimmed is nice when giving a BJ as a full bush can get a bit tickly on the nose! lol. I actually like hairy guys... full on 'bears' even!

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

NWMonkey83 wrote:

I use a trimmer up top to get as short as possible because I find if i shave there i end up with little bumps. But shave cock and balls. I personally love the feel straight after and she always liked to play with it too

Same here. Not sure i would laser though.

big daddy [sign in to see picture]

She shavesme and i shave her

TandM [sign in to see picture]

Totally smooth myself and have been for years.OH is smooth too.

Kinkycouple86 [sign in to see picture]

My OH is always shaved as most woman are these days so I keep myself neat and tidy for her. Its only fair right.

I trim mine very short regularly and shave my ball for her, the last thing anyone wants is pubes in there mouth.

Curioscouple99 [sign in to see picture]

I prefer to be clean shaven as does my wife, we quite often shave each other, it can be very arousing.

Dougie&babes [sign in to see picture]

Definitely skin so soft when shaved looks better and no perturbed hair when given oral but as a man you do have to shave down every couple of days so it doesn't get itchy

Louis T [sign in to see picture]

I’m shaved but have the landing strip

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Yes. He uses hair removal cream and gets rid of it pretty much everywhere. I love it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.