99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Any men, boyfriends or husbands with no pubes?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I prefer my OH without pubes :)

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Most times always smooth,but some times thers a bit of growth due to my shift work, and she Loves me smooth.

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I have always shaved down below since meeting my other half, I only like being completely smooth, so I use a shaving blade & cream, I just have to be careful. 🙂

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Smooth as

Mrniff [sign in to see picture]

I shave everything off and leave a bit across the top that is trimmed as a no1 with hair clippers. My wife loves it like that but not so keen if I shave it all off. I don’t like men or women with hair down there so smooth all the way for me

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

My Mr shaves it all. I love it 😊

Doubleshadow [sign in to see picture]

I'm quite a hairy person but I like my bits smooth and hairless, I wish my OH would take the plunge.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

My OH uses hot wax on some bits and trims up the rest.

Luvitt [sign in to see picture]

I have shaved for years now and have to say for me it just feels cleaner and more fresh, and to me it looks much nicer.
    And also I appreciate ladies that are lovely and smooth and really enjoy oral so much more, it's only fair to reciprocate!! And it does seem to be appreciated by others as well!!!

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

Nearly. Balls smooth, up top very short.

H&AW [sign in to see picture]

Before I met my partner I never really paid much attention to my own look - the closest I'd got was prepping for the 'snip'!

My partner is part shaved with the remainder closely trimmed, which I find a huge turn-on and also makes going down on her a real pleasure. When she asked me about how I felt doing something similar for myself I thought - 'why not?'. She loves me, I love her - so let's go for it..

She likes my balls and shaft shaved and smooth, with the remainder trimmed, but doesn't want me totally cleaned up. Both of us don't like stubble!!

It's taken me a while to get used to how I feel, and to perfect a shaving technique that works well. (Shaving foam at bathtime, or at a push - shower time, plus moisturiser). I find I need to do a tidy up about twice a week to stay smooth - and now I like the feel and the attention I get... so what's not to like?

quietgiant [sign in to see picture]

I'm natural. A few get trimmed off if they get really unruly but thats not many. Wife doesnt like the bald look down there although I would be tempted to experiment if I was single.

Love&fun88 [sign in to see picture]

I shave mine with hair trimmers so it's very short and tidy makes it look bigger I wash it in hair conditioner so it softens the hair and reduces icthyness

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

I gave myself a good trim last week, not bald but well trimmed and neat.

She's not noticed yet.

Cupid69 [sign in to see picture]

I had a trim today, shaven shaft and balls with a well trimmed top.

M_37_Generous_Dominant [sign in to see picture]

Michael777 wrote:

My OH hates a hairy bush so I keep mine either trimmed right back to almost smooth or totally smooth. I much prefer it too, makes me feel cleaner and in some ways sexier! I have got used to the smooth look down there so I also tend to shave my armpits and what little hair I have on my chest. Really prefer being all over smooth when I can.
    I know plenty other guys that shave totally down below, so it is fairly common!

I shave pretty thoroughly too. Just a very short tuft (number 2 or 3) above the shaft. I agree wholeheartedly about feeling cleaner. Feel all-round cleaner, neater, more sexy when groomed in this way. The testes feel good shaven and it makes oral more pleasant for your partner, IME at least. Much like a shaven woman makes oral better in my opinion too.
    Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

In my experience it's very common for guys to be totally shaved these days! I like a little hair on my partner though so he never usually goes completely bare unless he's going swimming haha

When did it go mainstream, last 5 years?

dubguy [sign in to see picture]

Have to say I like the idea of the shaved look but I think if I started doing it now or suggested it my OH might think I someelse on the go
    She does like it trimmed

WillC [sign in to see picture]

dubguy,just suggest it,if she waxes/shaves just say you`d like to do the same in appreciation and to see how it looks/feels,trust me you`ll like it,and she probably will too! Nothing ventured,nothing gained!

dubguy [sign in to see picture]

Yes your right Will call she does go for a waxing ever now and then so will suggest after that

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.