1. How to talk about kinks/toys?

SherbetWrite [sign in to see picture]

My partner and I were browsing Lovehoney the other day, to give us some ideas about trying new things in the bedroom.

One of the products we saw was chastity devicesm including with a urethral insert - I pointed it out and joked that it looked painful, and she said it might be fun, to which I said "as long as it's not the one with the tube"...

Now, we kinda talked later and she basically said just buy something and surprise her, but I don't really wanna do that - I'd prefer to come to a mutal decision about what she might like to try.

Now, this little ramble does kinda have a point: I'd quite like to try chastity (and other kinks; I'm quite open), but I don't know if she was being serious. My question is how do I find out what kinks she wants to try or toys she wants to use? The obvious answer is ask her, but it's a situation where neither of us wants to show our hand first! Is there a good way of going about things?

Thanks all

Modo [sign in to see picture]

You can always buy it and give it a whirl as the LH no quibble return policy means send it back and try something else. There are several without the insert and i would recommend trying those first.

Humpy Tail [sign in to see picture]

My wife is very much the same. She just likes the surpise factor. So I usually buy something every other month and hope I made a good choice. So far so good (minus the cock sleeve)

thumpingrug [sign in to see picture]

There are some online interactive quizes that you can both do together that will help you find your shared kinks.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

thumpingrug wrote:

There are some online interactive quizes that you can both do together that will help you find your shared kinks.

This is one

http://mojoupgrade.com/

thumpingrug [sign in to see picture]

Tiger Dick wrote:

thumpingrug wrote:

This is one

http://mojoupgrade.com/

Thats the one I was thinking of but wasnt sure if it was permissable to post the link.

SherbetWrite [sign in to see picture]

Thanks all, some good points here - I'd completely forgotten about LH's rather generous returns policy; that will certainly be a selling point if we're unsure if we should pull the trigger!

Mojoupgrade I've also come across before but forgtten about so thanks for that too :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.