99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Anyone tried being a “hotwife”

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Please take care.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think the friend thing is a bad idea, I don't like the idea of awkwardness the following morning. We won't be doing that.

Master james [sign in to see picture]

Good to hear what type of man do you prefer or will it be your husbands choice for me I would like my to be taken by someone more athletic who can go at a fast pace but still have strength during sex my wife prefers the forcefulness of the act

[suspended user]

suspended user

So....

The friend thing was just a bad idea, we didn’t even talk about it again.

I met someone at the gym who I thought was a possibility, but turned out to be a bit stalkerish.

It’s soooooo hard to meet the right guy for this.

But....

I think I now have.

Not don’t anything yet but the texting has started!

Master93 [sign in to see picture]

I’m new here so may not know the rules but ... what about someone off here?

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Tut Tut,individual messaging is banned as is swapping contact details.As a newcomer have a read of the Forum FAQ page will tell you everything you need to know about the forum.

Master93 [sign in to see picture]

Ok good to know!!

Katie79 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Sophie.
    Wondering how you are getting on with this?
    My thoughts for a 'place' to find a suitable guy would be to join Fab Swingers. Plenty of choice of gents on there, many of whom are experienced in cuckolding or hotwifing.

Avidrae [sign in to see picture]

SophieH88
    I think if I was in your shoes I'd turn it around on my husband and ask him to have a go first....since it was his idea. Let him do the stressing and finding someone 'suitable'.

[suspended user]

suspended user

So, this is the week...

It is much harder than I thought.

A lot of vague, 'spur of the moment' discussions with the husband made me realise that it is not really me having an affair that he is after. That would be so easy, pack the bags, weekend away in a nice hotel, tell a few sexy stories when I got back, but I can see why doesn't really tick the box for him. He wants it to be the kind of slightly coy 'Oh, sorry baby, I couldn't control myself' thing.

Spontaneity is great but it takes some planning.

He also doesn't want to know when I am doing it, he just wants to be surprised with the result.

Anyway. I have found a suitable gentleman. We are both off on Friday. I will be dressing up in my naughty winter minx outfit and spending the afternoon cheating on my husband. I will then come home to the husband and lift up my little tartan mini skirt and show him what has happened. He better like it.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Are you still sure you want to. Don't do it just because you think your husband might be turned on.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

SophieH88 wrote:

So, this is the week...

It is much harder than I thought.

A lot of vague, 'spur of the moment' discussions with the husband made me realise that it is not really me having an affair that he is after. That would be so easy, pack the bags, weekend away in a nice hotel, tell a few sexy stories when I got back, but I can see why doesn't really tick the box for him. He wants it to be the kind of slightly coy 'Oh, sorry baby, I couldn't control myself' thing.

Spontaneity is great but it takes some planning.

He also doesn't want to know when I am doing it, he just wants to be surprised with the result.

Anyway. I have found a suitable gentleman. We are both off on Friday. I will be dressing up in my naughty winter minx outfit and spending the afternoon cheating on my husband. I will then come home to the husband and lift up my little tartan mini skirt and show him what has happened. He better like it.

I would highly recommend you insist this 'other' guy gets an STI check if you plan on him cumming inside you. 

Wouldn't it be awful if you contracted something, for the sake of a turn on? 

[suspended user]

suspended user

Don't worry, there has been a period of negotiation and 'build up'. All double and tripple checked.

sexlover222 [sign in to see picture]

Please let us all know how it goes

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

sophieH88 do you think as he wants you bto do it and then say "oh sorry I couldn't control myself", he might be a little into bdsm so he can say you been a naughty girl and punish you?

Modo [sign in to see picture]

Lyndav71 wrote:

sophieH88 do you think as he wants you bto do it and then say "oh sorry I couldn't control myself", he might be a little into bdsm so he can say you been a naughty girl and punish you?

He is not coming across as that way inclined. More wife/sharer/watcher.

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Hope all went well.

Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]

SophieH88 wrote:

Don't worry, there has been a period of negotiation and 'build up'. All double and tripple checked.

Whats the latest?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sooooooo......

It was lovely, really. Some weird moments but overall we both really loved it.

It started out with me telling hubs that I was going to meet a friend for lunch and then Christmas shopping, he said he would pick me up from town which was perfect. My 'lover' lives in town.

I went to the lover's appartment as planned and the deed was done, twice. And it was absolutely greeaaaatttttt. Totally uninhibited sex for its own sake. There were some 'gulp' moments, like when I was on all fours and looked at my hand to see my engagement and wedding ring, but they soon passed.

Then when Andy met me later I gave him a lovely big hug and snog which obviously came as a massive surprise. I let him believe I was a bit tipsy and we went for a drink before going home. Sitting on bar stools in The Botanist (in Leeds) I gave the game away, he wanted a little cheeky kiss and I felt him try to seek out a little grope - of course I wasn't going to stop him and as soon as he felt it his eyes widened and he asked 'really?'. I did the bottom lip bite thing and said 'i've been very very naughty'.

We didn't finish our drinks, the trip home seemed to take for ever and when we got in he put me back in the same position on our kitchen stools. The poor guy was about to explode and when I got his cock out it took literally 2 strokes for him to cum all over what he had just been feeling.

I felt very wicked and made him do it. 

We've been enjoying it all weekend although the questions are becoming a bit more practical than sexy. Andy seems much more interested in whether my lover enjoyed my tits than anything else!

I honestly don't know if we will do it agian. It has been ages since I have had sex with two guys on the same day and whilst it was very horny it just isn't something I want to do regularly any more.

But glad we have done it.

Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]

Ive often wondered in these 'one off scenerios', the after part, do you throw away all tangible evidence so all you have is memories rather than for instance everytime you put the same skirt on does it remind you both of the event?

whilst ive never been in quite the same situation, for a one off experience, i never returned to the same bar or hotel again

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.