1. Anyone tried being a “hotwife”

TandG [sign in to see picture]

I genuinely hope this all works out for you both. This is either going to be the start of something great or a complete nightmare, either way you won’t know unless you do it. Just both make sure you have clear boundaries with each other so you know when enough is enough. If you’ve done something and regretted it then forget it and move on. Make new memories with your partner and forget the old ones or the ones you saw as mistakes.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

No. Private messaging is not possible. It is an open forum.
    My OH has a fantasy about watching another woman with me but I really don't think the reality would work. Be careful, people can't always imagine unintended consequences.
    Interested in your story though!

loves fun [sign in to see picture]

4Uonly wrote:

Past secret is better to keep it untold. However future secrets will be exposed once you took the wrong step. As for me, I will leave the past behind and treasure what is put in front of me. I will cherish it with all my soul, all my mind and with all my heart.

If you treasure your him and the relationship, please think it over and over... many many times before you take the plunge.

Bex1213 where did you get the knickers from that you are wearing in profile pic?
    jon19 [sign in to see picture]

Also very interested in doing something like this. Just seems like such a big step.

big_mike [sign in to see picture]

**EDITED BY MODERATOR**  Especially him getting you to wear naughty things (or nothing at all) to tease his friends. Would love to hear more about that one day.

Good luck with this if it happens. Lots and lots of talking first x

[suspended user]

suspended user

But how though, that is the question?

Lots of mulling over going on here.

Also, of course, lots of chat, and he certain he wants us to do it. I am keen (obvs!).

I've not actually met anyone new in that sense for ages, except a holiday. It is not quite like having an affair where you sort of get to know someone and it develops into an affair. Its a bit more ummm planned.

And also I don't really want some of my friends to know, some its ok of course, but also don't want it in work either.

We've sort of talked about doing it with a friend of his, recently split up with wife, big birthday coming up, I know he fancies me, very flrity relationship, he's seen me topless, Will is wondering whether we could give him a birthday surprise. That doesn't sound quite like the naughty wife thing we are after though.

Any thoughts kind helpers?

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Try dogging?

Could be good as you both know him. Do you trust him to keep it quiet and to stick to limits you both set and not nessarily want anything more in the future etc?

You could also maybe just take a half step and either have him watch you two? Or not actually have sex with him and set boundaries at least the first time and see how you both feel a few days later? Just kissing/playful hands etc.

How has he seen you topless??

Mike

[suspended user]

suspended user

Seen me topless loads. We went on a couple of holidays as couples. He's seen me in the house in the morning in my jimjam shorts but not top in Summer. Probably flashed a few times with him.

I need to get in your circle of friends haha.

Good luck with it all anyway! Let us know how it goes (if it does) :-)

Mike x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Everyone goes topless on holiday don't they?

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Please don't go to Dubai on holiday!

I'd say most don't but good for you 🙂

I'd also say not many at all walk around their house topless in front of people and flash the Mr's friends but he got a good one haha 😉

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well I mean, these are uni friends, we’ve hired villas with pools together. Both the girls went topless. That’s normal I think.

Andy pesters me to go topless in the morning and sometimes I agree. Just pottering about, bringing him a tea for example.

Flashing, dunno, the usually silly drunken behaviour.

He’s divorced now anyway poor chap.

I love the bringing of tea topless 😁

I bet him and his friends are always buying you drinks then haha.

Well you would certainly cheer him up I'm sure!

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

My ex wasn't really into sex and I needed more, so persuaded him to let me have other men, as long as I didn't bring them home and as long as he didn't have to be there, or be told about it. I did this for several years but I thought of it as a hippy lifestyle rather than being a hotwife. Some were affairs and some casual one-offs. We eventually divorced but this wasn't the cause, he wasn't the jealous sort.

Now I swing with my husband, it's more satisfying as it is open. And I get more variety!

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Peakcouple wrote:

My ex wasn't really into sex and I needed more, so persuaded him to let me have other men, as long as I didn't bring them home and as long as he didn't have to be there, or be told about it. I did this for several years but I thought of it as a hippy lifestyle rather than being a hotwife. Some were affairs and some casual one-offs. We eventually divorced but this wasn't the cause, he wasn't the jealous sort.

Now I swing with my husband, it's more satisfying as it is open. And I get more variety!

The thought of swinging got me all wet and I'm so jealous of you people who can swing. There are times hub is just dead tired and I have to feed my horny crave with our toys. We have sex 2 sex machines but they so noisy.

I'm a +size and that little piece covering my clit almost disappeared in between my thighs. That's the hottest part that got hub up and coming when he sees it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Maybe met someone...

Early days.

Master james [sign in to see picture]

hi Sophie I like this thread because I’m on the other side I’m currently going through similar situations with my wife but what throws me with your husband is out of all the men in the world he has chosen his friend

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.