1. Unexpected Turn Ons

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

What's been the one thing in life that's given you the most unexpected / surprising turn on?

For me, it was when I was 19 and went to Sri Lanka with my friend. We booked in for massages and got taken into a room together and had beds maybe a few feet apart whilst our masseurs worked their magic on our backs. We were then told to turn over which we did but I was surprised when I felt my masseur roll down my towel and start massaging my breasts. I had to look across to see if my friend was getting the same treatment and I can only say that seeing this beautiful and petite Sri Lankan lady massage my friend's lovely boobs (whilst mine were also being massaged) nearly made me orgasm there and then. I don't know if it was the look on my friend's face (her eyes were closed and she looked like she was enjoying it) as we'd seen each other naked tons of times but something triggered me immediately and I'm just glad we had separate changing rooms where I could sort myself out before having to get dressed.

Mind_the_Gap [sign in to see picture]

One of the sexiest experiences was when me and my now ex went to a festival. We both got up pretty early and set off for the festival approx 3am. We arrived set up camp and then proceeded to go and watch various acts. When we got back to tent a lot later she'd got changed for bed and only then did I realise that she'd had the same knickers on for nearly 24hrs. She went to have a wee and I loved the smell of her in her knickers, almost came on the spot and slept with those knickers under my pillow.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

The one thing that caught me off guard was going to a costume party a few years back, my partner was dressed as a fairy with glitter on her cheeks and she had a high pony tail, from that night Iv always had a soft spot for fairies and fantasy costumes.

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

There's no one act that I can pinpoint as to when I first noticed this, but I have an extreme thing for kindness; especially unexpected kindness !
    It just fills me with warmth and makes me aroused and romantic ? :')

Phil42 [sign in to see picture]

When my Oh was pregnant i thought she was incredibly sexy.
    I cant pinpoint what exactly but i love the change to her shape. Her bump was big but the way her breasts filled out, nipples grew.larger and darker (and they are fairly long and dark anyway) and i know it sounds a little cliched but she glowed top to toe.

I could barely keep my hands off her and i think, due to hormones she was of a similar dispositon.
    We took some really beautiful naked photos which we still have and.look through.

And now, not with quite the same gusto, i find pregnant ladies very attractive.

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

That's sweet Phil. If I ever get pregnant and feel down about having a big fat belly, widening hips and engorged boobs, I know where to come for some compliments! 😂

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I found my OH sexy too but she didn't feel it!

Dixie Normous [sign in to see picture]

100 % my pregnant wife, made even better when she got milky boobs

Phil42 [sign in to see picture]

Bexy wrote:

That's sweet Phil. If I ever get pregnant and feel down about having a big fat belly, widening hips and engorged boobs, I know where to come for some compliments! 😂

i feel sure when it happens you will rock it!!! 😘
    WillC [sign in to see picture]

I was at work this summer and a customer stood near me,she had a strappy top on,i got a slight whiff of her sweat(Not unpleasant) and it really got to my brain and other parts!

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

I saw someone dancing a bit cheesily, with a massive grin on their face (like they were aware the dancing was bad, but they were having too much fun). They seemed so in love with life, and carefree.

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

When I was at college we went on a camping expedition in winter. One night it was really cold and frosty and someone dared me to do a streak naked round the field we were camping in.
    I was expecting to be totally embarrassed by my manhood shrivelling in the cold in front of the watching guys and gals but I found the cold such a turn on I actually ended up with a raging hard on. To this day I still find the real frosty cold a turn on and if the situation arises when I can, still love to strip in the cold!

Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]

In the last month I have become completely turned on watching my hubby eat sweet treats. Absolutely no idea why or where this has came from. Needless to say my kitchen is now full of chocolate and cakes. This is really not helping my diet :)

Blue Steel [sign in to see picture]

I was doing a job at a Holiday home in a small village last Winter, whilst working outside late afternoon what I thought at first was a cat calling turned out to be someone who was getting there pussy seen too instead. These sex noises were coming from the next door neighbors house, I rushed to the hedges to see if I could get a peek but couldn’t see anything from there, I couldn’t concentrate on the job in hand as I had the biggest hard on ever I was very turned on by it. I couldn’t wait to get home tell the OH and act on it!!

tinytheturtle [sign in to see picture]

y oh would have just ignored what i said like nothing was said she has turned into an old prude since meapause has started says sex hurt causes ber to bleed just not nterested. oh yeah she will give me bj's just so i dont go looking elsewhere but thats comming to an end pretty soon

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.