99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The famous 'urge to pee' sensation

RachelWelsh [sign in to see picture]

Quite simply, I want to squirt and my husband would love it. It isn't the be all and end all to me it would just be good you know. So, when we are having sex, it doesn't matter how long or passionate the session is, I never get that 'urge to pee' sensation that everyone says you feel before you squirt.

So does this mean I won't be able to learn how to do it? because if I know that I can't, I can just focus on other things in the bedroom 😉

Thanks in advance for any advice 😘

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

No, it doesn’t mean you won’t be able to do it. It could just be that the right spot isn’t being hit with enough pressure at the moment. :)

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

It was never something I thought I could do in the past and I too never got that sensation with a penis. But a curved toy or someone else's fingers angled right can get me to do it, with a bit of effort. Once it happened the first time (took me by surprise!) it seemed to get easier.

For me personally if any thrusting is angled quite steeply upwards and not too gentle, I'll soon start feeling the pressure.

Play around with some toys and see what you see!

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I don't always get the urge to pee because I can squirt entirely through clitoral stimulation. If I combine this with a glass or silicone dildo, then I feel the urge to pee but I'll always squirt just before I can actually reach an orgasm, so I know if I'll stop I'll feel good, but not necessarily having an orgasm. The clitoral stimulation has to be very intense for me to squirt though!

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

I only get it through clit stimulation, usually isn't much but last night it was amazing, 5 times, squirted so much and fast, nearly drowned my hubby lol he absolutely loved it. Don't give up!!

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Try a doxy. The first time I used it on the wife she turning into a sprinkler!

Thanks for all your replies 😃 @eager-2-please, what is a doxy?

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

RachelWelsh wrote:

Thanks for all your replies 😃 @eager-2-please, what is a doxy?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28657

It's expensive, but oh boy... let's just say the wife made fast friends with it very quickly. And I've used it, too, it's great.

Maybe if you're good you can write Santa for one?

Added on my wishlist, I just hope Santa checks wive's lovehoney 😉

ophelia-rose [sign in to see picture]

Some people can't squirt but it's possible you just haven't been stimulated in the right way for you.
    Personally feeling relaxed makes a huge difference for me too; my first 5 years or so of sexual experience I never squirted because I found it difficult to feel at ease in the bedroom.

I will say also that often if I squirt I don't have a big orgasm - it kind of feels like a bit of a premature ejaculation thing for me! But the squirting itself and the sensations that cause it are very pleasurable so not necessarily a problem! Occasionally I squirt at point of orgasm and it's mind-blowing but doesn't happen for me often.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I do get the urge to pee but I haven't squirted yet, I sooo want to be able to do this !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.