99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Innie or outie.....belly buttons that is.

    1266248691
    BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2010

    Deep, pierced innie.

    If you stick you fingers in my innie it makes my peehole go tingly. I'm sure I was made wrong or something.

    BLC <3

    1266255548
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    BumLovingCriminal wrote:

    Deep, pierced innie.

    If you stick you fingers in my innie it makes my peehole go tingly. I'm sure I was made wrong or something.

    BLC <3

    You sure you have the right hole there?

    1266256350
    BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2010

    WandA wrote:

    BumLovingCriminal wrote:

    Deep, pierced innie.

    If you stick you fingers in my innie it makes my peehole go tingly. I'm sure I was made wrong or something.

    BLC <3

    You sure you have the right hole there?

    Yup, I checked twice, just to be on the safe side. I'm a freak, I accept this.

    1266256510
    fluffy rob [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 10 Feb 2010

    It may have been removed with a spoon, I dunno thankfully I was asleep.

    All I know is that it ruined my dreams of becoming a belly dancer.

    1266256788
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    I have a very different one, it seems to be neither an innie or an outtie, i mean it doesnt stick out, but it isnt a deep one, you can still see my belly button, its a tad odd, lol, my OH has a proper innie one, i dont find it sexy or anything, but i like poking it, haha, im real odd, lol

    1266258464
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Morbidia wrote:

    I have a very different one, it seems to be neither an innie or an outtie, i mean it doesnt stick out, but it isnt a deep one, you can still see my belly button, its a tad odd, lol, my OH has a proper innie one, i dont find it sexy or anything, but i like poking it, haha, im real odd, lol

    You might get a job in confectionery with that Morbs!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icWy4eeTJuU

    1266279243
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    Eeek I hate it when a partner licks or puts there finger in your belly button. As you can guess I'm an innie. Much better places to put fingers in ;-) xxx

    1266280951
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    WandA wrote:

    Morbidia wrote:

    I have a very different one, it seems to be neither an innie or an outtie, i mean it doesnt stick out, but it isnt a deep one, you can still see my belly button, its a tad odd, lol, my OH has a proper innie one, i dont find it sexy or anything, but i like poking it, haha, im real odd, lol

    You might get a job in confectionery with that Morbs!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icWy4eeTJuU

    Oh my god!! Thats soooo damn funny ^_^

    1266368877
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Morbidia wrote:

    I have a very different one, it seems to be neither an innie or an outtie, i mean it doesnt stick out, but it isnt a deep one, you can still see my belly button, its a tad odd, lol, my OH has a proper innie one, i dont find it sexy or anything, but i like poking it, haha, im real odd, lol

    Yay we're navel twins (hello sailor...oh dear) Sounds like we both have innie-outie (shake it all aboutie!) belly buttons!

    xxKPxx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.