1. Sex swings??

Sexpest0206 [sign in to see picture]

Anybody tried them and what were your experiences good/bad etc?
    Never tried them myself but know of a couple hotels that have them in room, not sure o/h is that keen being that they will of been test riden some what before?? Would u be put off, thoughts on this too...

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I would like to try this idea but given we have kids its a non starter.

As for previous use, I think I would give it a miss, if you have no children and are good at DIY get one yourself just have a good plausible excuse if anyone asks(why there's 4 sturdy hooks in the ceiling), like they were there when we moved in and held up a fairy castle curtain?

Sexpest0206 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah we have kids so that’s a no go! Reviews on the place say it’s cleaned and resealed for next users, but know the o/h is bit funny bout cleanliness!!
    Anybody had a go in 1, are they that good?

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

I've ordered the door sex swing to try out before getting the big 1. We have kids but they never wake up at night and you can always put somthing behind door so they can't come in. Also A lot only have 1 hook. How many people really go into your bedroom z

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

How about an over the door sex swing? I've got one on my wishlist, as having children also, this would be a good alternative.

secret_scarlett [sign in to see picture]

Where are these hotels?? I am very interested in trying a swing

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

If they've only got one bolt in the ceiling it could be covered with a fake smoke alarm so no awkward questions?

lewisandkimberly [sign in to see picture]

Me and my partner would love one but put of because we live in a new build house and everything is soft plasterboard and a nightmare to get a good fixing

any one had any experience fitting one ???

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

They are fabulous, always use the swing in swinger clubs and have used one in a private house. The couple holding the party used two heavy-duty hooks screwed into a roof beam in a spare bedroom, the swing wasn't adjustbale but they had a low wooden box for men to use if they weren't tall enough.

The sensation of sex in a swing is great, you just lie back and let the men do the work, or you can lie face down on the swing with your feet on the floor for doggy. Your lover soon gets a regular rhythm going, and swings attract other men so if you're in the mood you cn be a "greedy girl" too.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

We both really fancy the idea of a swing - and only a 'manchild' living at home so no worry about kids and prying eyes!

Question for those of you who have tried a swing - I have very limited mobility, and no balance without my walking sticks...so I couldn't climb into one as such. I couldn't use those swings where you stand in the loops (kind of like horse styrups I suppose lol) I would need complete support and no chance of my feet or legs slipping out - can anyone recomend a good swing for someone like me?

I'm sure a swing would completely enhance our sex life as changing positions is very difficult for me, I'm slow and clumsy and ofen need help arranging my legs - would a sex swing work for us?

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

We have the door swing, we gave it a couple of tries, but my OH finds it uncomfortable to sit in. She finds the door against her back to hard and if I go abit too fast the door makes a noise which others in the house can then hear, which in turn ruins the occasion. Also we found it hard to use it for oral as to spread the legs wide enough was an issue. We have talked about a ceiling mounted swing but not sure if we have the room to mount it in our bedroom. Plus the ring in the ceiling is an awkward conversation to one day explain, although it is still on our wish list.

MrH_Sweetgirl [sign in to see picture]

Depending on where in the house your putting it. Just buy a heavy punch bag and stand it in the corner. That way people will just associate the ceiling mount with the punch bag

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.