99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Adventurous outdoor places for sex

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Evening everyone,

recently embarked on outdoor sexual experiences. Any recommendations for good adventurous places. Only tried dark car parks so far.

Thanks in advance.

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

We have tried. Forest day and night. Parks at night and even laybys at night. There's loads of places you just need to Google a few places near by

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Agree about using google, picnic benches are great but its getting colder and wet now so its not always appealing. Covert outdoor fun is great though.

FiE [sign in to see picture]

I like dragging my OH on walks in the countryside. He's much keener to go now lol. Against those bales that have plastic around them in an open field was fun although the plastic was black and it was a sunny day and was hot on my bum lol.

I went to the loo on a campsite in France a couple of summers ago at about midnight and a french couple came into the next door cubicle and went for it. I didn't know whether to flush the loo and go or let them finish. I let them finish. Didn't take that long :)

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

We love outdoor sex. Woods, car parks, laybys in the car, fields,picnic sites. All at night of course. Think we've been watched on the odd occasion too!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.