• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Biggest you've had?

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

This is why a woman is in so much pain during giving brith as her cervex has to dilate (open)enough for a baby to pass through. Being 1cm dilated is very painful so maybe u can get an idea as to how small the cervex opening is and why no penis could push past.

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

The penis doesn't go through the cervix - it stops at the cervix, only the sperm can fit through the cervix. It has to open during menstruation in order to let the blood through so a cock would have a job "passing" it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervix

Adx

I think he thinks it's off to the side, rather like a T junction?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

The penis doesn't go through the cervix - it stops at the cervix, only the sperm can fit through the cervix. It has to open during menstruation in order to let the blood through so a cock would have a job "passing" it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervix

Adx

No, I mean as in past the opening, not into it. I'm not *that* naive...

Doesn't go past the opening either as far as I'm aware - is why it can get bruised because (as far as I'm aware) it is like a barrier that you just stop against.

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

No, I mean as in past the opening, not into it. I'm not *that* naive...

Doesn't go past the opening either as far as I'm aware - is why it can get bruised because (as far as I'm aware) it is like a barrier that you just stop against.

Adx

We were discussing this recently weren't we about cervical mucous and the pill? Helps stop infections by being 'closed off' for the most part. (Sexy conversation topic ey?!)

John1986 [sign in to see picture]

Rowan wrote:

Can men grow at 21 or 2? I'm sure he's grown (no cracks from the cheap seats please) I should know but I don't *blush*

Yes, I had a growth spurt down there aged 23-24.

rachyrach [sign in to see picture]

Wow the biggest I've ever had was 7 inches and everytime we had sex I bled, it didn't hurt too much though and I liked a little pain... he freaked the first time, I told him to take it as a compliment I don't think I could take any bigger! God help me if I meet a 10 incher....

[suspended user]

suspended user

Omg the biggest I've had is 10 inches and 2 1/2 inches wide. love using 10 inch dildos and always wondered what it would be like to have a real penis up my bum. I was lucky enough to find a nice guy that was understanding of my situation, since I am straight and not attracted to guys, only girls but I love anal play. So I got over being nervous and feeling strange about it and went for it and omg it was amazing and was able to take the whole thing!!! ☺️

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm a little concerned though and was wondering if I could get some input from all you ladies here. I don't know what sexual orientation that makes me.... I consider myself straight because I only feel attracted to females, but I really love the feeling of big dildos and a real penis up my bum, and only attracted to bigger thicker ones, because they just satisfy me the most. I also don't know what I would tell my future girlfriend or spouse about this. Maybe I should just stick to my anal play with big dildos.... I just don't know what to do 😕.

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

My biggest is my hubby his almost 9inches and quite thick.

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Connor - I'm also only attracted to women, however I find the penis and hairless naked male body very arousing. I've also experienced oral with men, and given the right situation (probably a bisexual 3some or 4some) I'd consider anal with a man. Like you, I enjoy anal play (like many straight men do!).

I label myself as bi-curious.

After keeping my feelings to myself for 15 years with my wife, before it came out (in a happy story) I'd recommend being open from the start.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Wow thanks biginberks, and yeah I know what you mean about a man in a hairless body, I would prefer if it muscular too 😉. Wow a threesome and foursome sounds interesting! Thank you so much for the advice, because I really love being banged by a guys with big thick dicks ☺️. Yeah I would really love to be open about to to my future girlfriend/spouse and hope she is accepting of me. Do you all think of a girl is understanding she would be accepting of me and even engage in some of the sexual experiences I'd like to engage in?

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

My biggest is my Hubby he is almost 8" and quite thick

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

I thought I posted here earlier but it's gone missing. I apologise if it was removed because of a mis-used word.

My hubby is my longest at about 7-8" and is perfectly proportioned girth/length. I wouldnt want any longer.

I have had a shorter but girthier ex who was more than a mouthful which was fun for a while but just didnt do much for me.

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

My hubby... About 8/9 long and 5/6 circ...is literally perfection ❤

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Connor0267 wrote:

I'm a little concerned though and was wondering if I could get some input from all you ladies here. I don't know what sexual orientation that makes me.... I consider myself straight because I only feel attracted to females, but I really love the feeling of big dildos and a real penis up my bum, and only attracted to bigger thicker ones, because they just satisfy me the most. I also don't know what I would tell my future girlfriend or spouse about this. Maybe I should just stick to my anal play with big dildos.... I just don't know what to do 😕.

I think there's no need to label at all...you are who you are and you like what you like. We're all different and enjoy different things, kinks etc. The right person will accept you for you not want to change you though if in a monogamous relationship she may not be OK with you having sex with others. But all relationships are different ❤

[suspended user]

suspended user

Aww thank you so much aims85, that means a lot to me, all your support. Yeah I know what you mean by a monogamous relationship. That is what I would like. I actually don't need to be doing it with guys, I would really love to find a woman that will enjoy anal play as much as me and would use my toys on me and even get into pegging with me. To me that would the perfection and the best thing I could ever have in a relationship with a woman. Thanks so much for your advice and input. ❤️

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Asian's are all time smaller. I'm Singapore Chinese (locals differentiate from China Chinese) and hub is a mixed. Fortunate to possess and own a 6½ and 5 round dick which is above the average Asians.

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

Seems we have a bigger than average size on here from the comments, assuming everyone is telling the truth lol.

My partner is the biggest real cock I have had, he is about 8x6. It's a good size for me, though honestly I would not mind if he was a bit smaller as we can't always fuck for as long as I want as I get sore and certain positions like doggy are often uncomfortable.

I have tried some bigger dildos, didn't enjoy them.

Aliscot [sign in to see picture]

My husband - around 6.5", thick enough to make me love feeling him enter, but not so long or thick that it's a struggle. Perfect!

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Maybe there's a correlation between size and kinkiness? I'm 8x5.5 - my wife says she wouldn't want any bigger!

Still asking politely for back door access and building her up to it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.