99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pierced nipples and effects on sex life

KERMIT [sign in to see picture]

silver bullet wrote:

hey does anybody think it would ok for a 61 yr old male to get his pierced i've been thinking about it would like my little buddy done but not sure how that would work out with the Doctor when he gives me amy yearly exam.

Go for it

KERMIT [sign in to see picture]

Cachaca wrote:

I'm considering getting mine done but the healing time is putting me off. Most advice I've read recommends saline soaking at least once a day for months which is a lot of commitment. Is this realistic?

Also on a similar note does anyone have a VCH piercing? Would you recommend it?

Cachaca wrote:

I'm considering getting mine done but the healing time is putting me off. Most advice I've read recommends saline soaking at least once a day for months which is a lot of commitment. Is this realistic?

Also on a similar note does anyone have a VCH piercing? Would you recommend it?

silver bullet wrote:

hey does anybody think it would ok for a 61 yr old male to get his pierced i've been thinking about it would like my little buddy done but not sure how that would work out with the Doctor when he gives me amy yearly exam.

Go for it

CheekyGinge [sign in to see picture]

I had both nipples pierced a few months ago as my nipples were inverted and I was always so self-concious of how they looked. This immediately changed after getting them done and suddenly I loved my boobs and was so confident about them, plus I never really felt anything from them being touched but suddenly they were so sensitive, it was amazing! I've also been going braless for years now and I love how they look poking through thinner tops ;)
    Sadly the 'shyer' one of the two (which wasnt quite pierced in the right place) started to reject so I had to remove it. However once this heals I'll definintely be getting it re-pierced!

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

silver bullet wrote:

I find men with pierced nipples kinky and sexy. My hub 65 wears a ring on his left. Got for it @Silver Bullet.
    Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

He has pierced nipples, a previous girlfriend had nipple rings and persuaded him to have one done - it had made hers a lot more sensitive. A couple of years later he had the other done. It doesn't make his any more sensitive but it looks good! Usually has a ring in the left and a bar in the right. I'm definitely not into that, especially as it csn take months to heal.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

I loved my nipple piercings but, in the end, took them out because of the negative impact they were having on my sex life. At the beginning they were aweseome, increased sensitivity and also resolved my slightly inverted nipple - so yay!

However...

All it took was for me to snag one piercing on my bra, and it would be sore for days afterwards meaning I didn't want to go near it. I felt like I was always having to precursor sex with "watch out for my left/right nipple" or "don't go near this one tonight!" which was getting really frustrating.

So in the end I took out the most problematic piercing (going against all my rules of being symmetrical!) and once it had healed over I compared sensation between them. I found that the non-pierced nipple was actually more responsive, so I took out the remaining piercing. (Also the non-symmetry was driving me nuts so this was good.) 

Basically nipple piercings can enhance sex, but they can also get in the way. 

Helpful, right? :P 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.