FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Male anal play

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks!

Davy Brown [sign in to see picture]

I am quite new also to this but I agree it feels amazing. I have also managed hands free with deep penertration. Using a but plug for trips out or during sex is also great. Just started with the Ace of spades and this is a whole new toy! Never felt so full and almost fainted with the pleasure!

I agree. The feeling of fullness particularly when deep inside is the best feeling. I also love the feeling afterwards when my passage still throbs and knows it's had a good deep penetration.

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

I also love to have a long and big dildo up my ass. It is sssssoooooooo satisfing to have a dildo going in and out of me. It does feel so fullness in the ass. I agree with Micheal 777 100%. It is mind blowing how great it feels.

Suction Cup dildo is definitely what I'm going to try next with good length. I love the Renegade I have but think I'm as far in as I can go with that now. I can't get great thrusting on it though so want something to sit on and ride.

Steviegosia wrote:

I have always been curious about anal sex and what It feels like but never really had toys etc to try it until recently. Yes I have had the odd finger or 2 inside there and sometimes my wife puts a couple in there during sex but never nothing else. I started to use my wife's 7" dildo and it felt amazing after telling her she said why don't I get my own, so I bought myself a 7.5" realistic dildo with a suction and OMG it was amazing the girth was big much bigger than my wife dildo in fact too big at first but I started to get use to it and using plenty of lube I was using it with ease. I did orgasm for the first time using the dildo without even touching myself something inside me just happened and i couldnt stop myself from cumming but it felt amazing. Thoughts ?

Hey Steviegosia, I don't know if you like length or fullness in your ass, but it does feel good to have a dildo up your ass. I enjoy it so much when I play with my dildos. Are you just starting out with Anal? There are bigger and longer dildos at Lovehoney if you want to go bigger.

I'm finding that length is definitely best and just reasonable girth. I feel really tight further up so anything too wide will struggle I think.

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

Saw that LoveHoney is selling this fantastic looking anal / chastity toy https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38793 which Im desperate to try out. The idea of working at home or doing daily tasks in this is a HUGE turn on for me.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy being used for anal play and my wife knows how to use me with her largest strap-on. I can't seem to get enough of it and she knows it. The bigger the better I say.

LadiesMan wrote:

Saw that LoveHoney is selling this fantastic looking anal / chastity toy https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38793 which Im desperate to try out. The idea of working at home or doing daily tasks in this is a HUGE turn on for me.

That looks really interesting but not sure there's enough insertable length for me. Interesting concept though!

LadiesMan wrote:

I'm would not like it also. Because it doesn't have enough length on it. Even the girth is not big enough for me.

chisel wrote:

I enjoy being used for anal play and my wife knows how to use me with her largest strap-on. I can't seem to get enough of it and she knows it. The bigger the better I say.

Chisel, I am with you. I like my dildos long and fat. Probably the fatter the better and longer the better.
    Bearjamin [sign in to see picture]

I've only recently been getting into prostate stimulation, but I'm surprised by how many people are raging about huge dildos. I thought P-Spot was where it was at!

Bearjamin wrote:

I've only recently been getting into prostate stimulation, but I'm surprised by how many people are raging about huge dildos. I thought P-Spot was where it was at!

There's hidden pleasures when you get in to the colon. I don't get much from my prostate tbh, but if I get ten or eleven inches in, it gives me much more of a buzz. Size really does matter in this case. At least with length anyway!!
    protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy it but don’t like making a deal of it but anytime it’s mentioned or suggested my OH might as well get a loudspeaker out and shout as loud as she can. I had a great toy from here but she dumped it while I was at work so there goes that!

protectyournuts wrote:

I enjoy it but don’t like making a deal of it but anytime it’s mentioned or suggested my OH might as well get a loudspeaker out and shout as loud as she can. I had a great toy from here but she dumped it while I was at work so there goes that!

Ha my OH would probably do the same, so I keep it hidden well out if sight. It's my guilty secret lol.

**REMOVED AS OFF TOPIC** 

So I don't know what the problem was?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Bigjason wrote:

The problem was that she didn't consent to it. She was consenting to sex with you. Not the use of a large dildo. If you hadn't discussed using it with her it's very understandable why she was mad.

NatandTom wrote:

Bigjason wrote:

The problem was that she didn't consent to it. She was consenting to sex with you. Not the use of a large dildo. If you hadn't discussed using it with her it's very understandable why she was mad.

Surely she realised it was a dildo being used? Or did she object to the fact you'd maybe used it on yourself, which would be more understandable?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.