• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Who’s loves giving there OH cunnilingus,

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

I love giving it to Mrs. TD, this had a new dimension a week or so ago, giving it to her with another woman at the same time, this has been an amazing year. Moreso given that only a year ago I came out of a very long-term depression.

Silver_Fox [sign in to see picture]

I literally can't get enough of the Mrs sitting on my face

RecklessRomantic [sign in to see picture]

I absolutely love going down on my OH, if she wasn't to like it I'm afraid it would probably be a dealbreaker for me.

I've always said "Tell my family that I died how I lived, drowning in pussy!" 😂

illtakethehighroad [sign in to see picture]

absolutely love it especially when she gets so wet she soaks my face.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Watching Mrs. TD, when she first went down on a woman and the really becoming aware of what was happening to her playmate was very erotic.

In a good way, she hadn't figured out what I (and those in that position) had been seeing, feeling and experiencing when doing this. The looking up at the woman's face, the leg muscles tightening, the heat changing, the wetness building and taste being heightened. Yes, of course, she had experienced this as a recipient, but putting herself in the givers' place was unique to her and she absolutely loved and still does enjoy doing this. I love watching her reacting to the various signals the receiver sends and observing the love of my life, trying, and succeeding in giving them her touch of Nivarna.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.