FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Who’s loves giving there OH cunnilingus,

Taz74 [sign in to see picture]

I love going down on my mrs, majority of our sessions begin with this then move onto toys, sex or her returning the favor, I have found it kind of addictive.

Anyone else the same.

NaughtyPip [sign in to see picture]

I gicking love it! There is nothing sexier or better than than getting your tongue in there

Mac317 [sign in to see picture]

I love it, but Mrs has went off it. So don't get to please her down there

Philntez [sign in to see picture]

I love going down on my Mrs, I just wish she could multiple orgasm. Usually when she has come she can't go anymore, I could spend all night doing it. We usually end up in a 69 which it even better, if she's that turned on she enjoys been tongued in both holes...which I also love doing. After a good session I normally end up with really bad mouth ulcers after trying to stretch my tongue as deep in her as I can which results in me tearing that string bit under my tongue. BUT it well worth the pain 😊

Peggingand fun [sign in to see picture]

My favorite part of sex we have had session where that's all we do 👅

Taz74 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I too have recently added abit of rimming into the mix she says it’s good but not as good as normal👅 💦

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Its one of my favourite things to do, so long as its not too close to the start of her cycle.

I always go down on her before sex, lately have started to include some anal toys (we are new to them) into the mix and this has been very very well received (one died on the field of battle, LH customer service to the rescue and a replacement is winging its way across the globe).

She doesn't seem to cum from it though, she needs deep penetration for that, but if I combine tounge with a dildo, then she really gets going.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Philntez wrote:

I love going down on my Mrs, After a good session I normally end up with really bad mouth ulcers after trying to stretch my tongue as deep in her as I can which results in me tearing that string bit under my tongue. BUT it well worth the pain 😊

I get this too, but some Bonjela helps if applied early enough, perhaps you should prempt it applying next day?
    teacake [sign in to see picture]

Love it i really love it, I'm more of a giver and licking those lips gets alot of attention. Taz you should of also asked whats your favourite way to do this, Mine has to be face sitting/grinding.

Philma45 [sign in to see picture]

My OH absolutely adores it and never fails to have an orgasm.

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely!

Jacko112 [sign in to see picture]

One of my favourite things!

Initiate [sign in to see picture]

Philntez wrote:

I love going down on my Mrs, I just wish she could multiple orgasm. Usually when she has come she can't go anymore, I could spend all night doing it. We usually end up in a 69 which it even better, if she's that turned on she enjoys been tongued in both holes...which I also love doing. After a good session I normally end up with really bad mouth ulcers after trying to stretch my tongue as deep in her as I can which results in me tearing that string bit under my tongue. BUT it well worth the pain 😊

Believe it or not simple thing to prevent that and give mrs better time is to eat fromage frais (those little yoghurts) and only use your tongue. Your goal is to eventually be able to eat it all without squishing the sides and being able to get your tongue to bottom. Your tongue will also stretch quite a bit allowing better probing;) 2 pots a day One of my favourite things to do
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

It's actually my favourite thing to do, I love to be dominant but only to please the mrs. More than happy to go without myself as long as I can go down on her, most evenings end with me doing that until she's satisfied and then we just cuddle up and fall asleep.

MDH [sign in to see picture]

Love it!

Many a happy hour spent orally exploring. Such an immediate feedback as to my wife's response levels.

Adore 69 too - so mutully intimate.

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Mrs Onlyones used to really enjoy it and 69 but has gone off both in the last few years.

Alwaysonmymind [sign in to see picture]

Love trying new things all the time when giving OH oral and feeling her legs trembling next to my face gets me going too. Her fav is the tongue twister gets her biting her pillow

Sexytime8283 [sign in to see picture]

Love it! OH was really reluctant for a long time but is now more than happy me to go for it whenever I want!

goodlove [sign in to see picture]

I throughly enjoy pleasuring the good lady this way, she enjoys receiving and generaly, depending on how she is feeling, we end up in a 69 position, so it really works for both of us. We have never 'rimmed' as neither of us fancy that, yet!

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

This is a sure way H knows to get me going. Most sessions start this way.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.