• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Females visiting strip joints

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

My wife is bi-curious and we've talked about various scenarios like 3somes but haven't acted on anything yet. She's had one full on experience before meeting me.

On Saturday night we were in London and I mentioned that I knew there was a strip joint nearby and she was really keen to visit. Because it was the end of our night and we were both tired we didn't pop in but we'll revisit that urge another time.

Reason for the thread is has anyone taken a lady in to a strip joint, or are you a lady who's visited? Keen to hear about experiences from the female side. Thanks!

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

I was taken to a strip club for my birthday quite a while ago, and I very much enjoyed it. The girls were welcoming and treated me like any other customer, and I had a lovely private dance. They did drag me up on stage for the birthday treatment which involved handcuffs and being hit with someone else's belt (since I wasn't wearing one of my own!) which I wasn't expecting, but it was just a bit of a laugh and not at all embarrassing.

I'd always been wary of going with a group of male friends or colleagues (rather than with a significant other, or alone) as then I feel like you run the risk of being the token chick who's there to prove they're cool and can keep up with the boys - that would be a little cringey for me. But with a partner I think it could definitely be super sexy and fun, and I recommend it if you think she'll like it. I believe most places do couples dances and so on.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

I don't know a great deal from a modern day strip joint stand point, but when I used to strip and perform burlesque, the majority of the audience was usually/almost always female. 

excite me [sign in to see picture]

We're also thinking of doing this. Just need to pluck up the courage. Let me know how it goes

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.