• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Holiday toys and tips

Initiate [sign in to see picture]

Toys can add alot to sex for us, so thinking about taking some.

not long till holiday just for my OH and I. Have you taken toys in suitcase? Any problems or suggestions you encountered any issues. Did you find it worth it?

Bella29 [sign in to see picture]

My partner and I have had a lot of fun taking blindfold, satin restraints and the mini crop away on several occasions. Don’t be fooled that it’s all about bondage or S&M, you can have hours of sensual fun and foreplay. They are all very light and compact, and don’t have the complications of vibrating in your case. (I think I've taken vibrators in the past but removed the batteries first). If you guys have never tried light bondage or S&M play before it’s definitely worth a little go, might even be nice to indulge whilst away from the stresses of everyday life. If you need convincing I’ve reviewed all three!!

ShyAndChatty [sign in to see picture]
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Here is the most recent thread on this subject too: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1631153-taking-toys-abroad/#p1632001

I will now close this one due to duplication. 

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

This thread has been reported for being closed.

The closing of this thread still stands as we have many threads on the subject of taking toys abroad, therefore is a duplication.

Please if you wish to discuss this in more details do so on the open threads listed above. 

The rules do state about duplication too: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/,

Have a search for previous threads before starting your own and if there was a recent discussion on the topic, bump that thread rather than starting a new one. 

This thread remains closed 

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.