• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Help needed .........

Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]

I have recently ordered this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33305 and I am very disappointed with it ! It states that it has a 8m range! but when it is not inside me we get about a foot and when inside me my husband needs to have the remote virtually right between my legs for it to work ! We was hoping to use this out and about 😕

I have looked at loads of different ones on here and all the reviews are mixed, so my question is which you would you recommend ?

Thanks in advance for your help xxx

Senator [sign in to see picture]

We have the FSOG one, I have been about 4m away, her sitting on a couch and it has worked. We haven't tried it out in the wild yet, although that is certainly on the cards.

It could be that yours is defective, I'm assuming the batteries are all fully charged?

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

If your not happy return it. I would contact customer services, they might be able to exchange it if it's faulty or at least give you a refund if your not happy.

Have you looked at the Fifty Shades one! I don't have it but it gets good reviews.

secret_scarlett [sign in to see picture]

I have the fifty shades one and would recommend it. Recently reviewed it last week actually. The range was really good when we tried it out and about. He turned it on when he went to the loo and I was sat drinking a cocktail, I startled so much I about choked 😂

TandG [sign in to see picture]

I'll be following this looking for recommendations as this is something we're interested in having fun with

Snedders [sign in to see picture]

We have the Tracey Cox one and I would recommend it, we used it in the cinema and i went to get some drinks so must have been at least 10m away and he turned it on. Took everything i had not to give anything away!

Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks all, I will have another look at the one you have suggested, yes it was fully charged and new batteries! I have to add this the second one I have had as the first one came broken and we could not use it at all 😕

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

secret_scarlett wrote:

I have the fifty shades one and would recommend it. Recently reviewed it last week actually. The range was really good when we tried it out and about. He turned it on when he went to the loo and I was sat drinking a cocktail, I startled so much I about choked 😂

I've had this on my wishlist for so long, it's definitely going to be in my next order.

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

It can't be wrong. Very good reviews you know. Think quality control is excellent. I'm suspecting it could be some area of hip up. Yes, contact the friendly live chat immediately.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I have issue with these type of toys, including ones with apps. I've put my issues down to my weight tho, my thick thighs get in the way.

The best so far has been the fifty shades one after trying many different brands. An 8m range would be awesome.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.