• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. How kinky are You?

Tiberius [sign in to see picture]

Kink....to some its using a feather, for others its using the whole chicken !

You just have to find yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nie23G9yNts

xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]

I've been a member of fetlife for years, met some interesting people and some that I wouldn't care to meet up with again! I've always found it to be quite a welcoming, accepting environment, much like this friendly forum here!

The slightly annoying thing for me is that I there aren't many active members in my local area

Bella29 [sign in to see picture]

According to the "What's your score game" that’s listed on the forum, I'm going straight to hell with a humongous kinky score of 430. My previous partner broke me in to my kinky side and there’s no stopping me now. We didn’t sign up to Fetlife but SDC where we got into the world of swinging and the occasional night out to BDSM clubs.

‘Torture Garden’ nights are amazing if you want to combine a good night out with like minded kinksters, and to delve deeper into the dark side! If you’re brave enough and fancy trying TG, maybe post on Fetlife that you’re going to a particular event … see who pops up for a chat.

chunkyg [sign in to see picture]

Love this thread and thanks for sharing your experiences.

I've been on there for a few years. Built some lovely virtual friendships although limited in my ability to get to munches etc due to my wife wanting to keep everything "in house" as they say. Feel free to look me up and if I can share any knowledge I have i'd be delighted to. I'm chunkydom on there :-)

DragonflySub [sign in to see picture]

Considering Fetlife now too lol 🤔😈

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

It is great you are discussing kinks and other areas to explore kinks and although you can talk Fetlife...

But please don't arrange DMs via this forum! 

This means no sharing of usernames, contact info or asking for members to message over on another platform.

Thank you! 

Miss lov [sign in to see picture]

Hi ...
    go easy on me ! First time posting but I find my self very kinky , I like all the whips , chains , rope , tied down /up , I tend to prefer this blind folded to ! It adds to the experience.

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

Ooh I'd love to go to go to TG once I have suitable attire! I wonder if I could convince my fwb to go, it's just getting him dressed up as while I love any costumed events or places where I can wear more adventurous items, he's not so keen but sure I could convince him. May not be any time soon but it's a dream!

Himnher41 [sign in to see picture]

we are kinkier than a box full of corkscrews.

been on fetlife for 7 years and still learning

xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]

ToGildALily wrote:

Ooh I'd love to go to go to TG once I have suitable attire! I wonder if I could convince my fwb to go, it's just getting him dressed up as while I love any costumed events or places where I can wear more adventurous items, he's not so keen but sure I could convince him. May not be any time soon but it's a dream!

I love dressing up.... fancy dress, something kinky, whatever, it's soooo much fun!

Andila [sign in to see picture]

Tiberius wrote:

Kink....to some its using a feather, for others its using the whole chicken !

You just have to find yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nie23G9yNts

That is the best quote ever, love it!!!!
    I honestly don't know how to quantify this, but I think that ^ sums it up pretty well haha...

Like, I know that I am nowhere near as kinky as a couple of my friends, and I do have limits..but then I have been really shocked at how shocked people are when I tell them about my kinks and things I have tried. Most of my friends haven't tried or even know what half the stuff I get up to is about. Then, one of my best friends has a really extreme fetish but other than that couldn't be more "vanilla" if he tried. I guess I know I have alot of kinks, and have tried alot of things, and would try alot of things...just a very open minded person, kink friendly etc. 

teacake [sign in to see picture]

I too thought i was kinky untill i joined fetlife, it has opened my eyes up even more, I still think im kinky never thought myself as vanilla since my twentys. I still like to try new things out.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.