• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Do you find a lot of people attractive?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I notice attractive women more than guys xx

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

O personally find attitude and confidence the most sexy things in a woman along with good hygiene. Then they get my attention, something's nature has been. A bitch to people and I tend to see past that.

Swinging has definitely opened my eyes to how sexy a strong woman is.and that in my book is the biggest asset anybody, regardless of gender can have

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]
    @Terri JJ, Me too! And especially when they are in their high leather booty or the rubbery outfits.
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I often notice men when out and think to myself how sexy or attractive they look . It's not really something I mention to my OH though .

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Yep, I find plenty of women attractive if you're going by the purely physical. But, for me to actually fancy someone and for me to cross the line in my head and imagine myself sleeping with them I have to be attracted to their personality too....

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

Yep, I find plenty of women attractive if you're going by the purely physical. But, for me to actually fancy someone and for me to cross the line in my head and imagine myself sleeping with them I have to be attracted to their personality too....

Wow I totally agree with that. I could never look at a picture or see someone on the streets (men or women) and think they're attractive. I might think they're good looking, but it doesn't mean I'm attracted to them. Eye contact, a nice smile and a great personality ultimately is what attracts me.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

My wife said there is two types of good looking.

One where she appreciates good looking men, like a famous person or some random guy.

The second where she thinks I would.

She doesn't think about the second type as we have each other but on occasion does but very rarely.

Now me a good arse, great legs and I think yep.

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

I don't think its all about what someone looks like i.e. in what Amy A said about photo's on dating sites. It can be aura/smile/what say & do. Sometimes it can be a look they give you.

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Lyndav71 wrote:

I don't think its all about what someone looks like i.e. in what Amy A said about photo's on dating sites. It can be aura/smile/what say & do. Sometimes it can be a look they give you.

Hopefully you read my follow up posts that expanded on what I was saying in that I was referring specifically to dating sites and also personal experience. I certainly don't disagree with what say about aura/smile etc, all of which are hard to convey/pick up on from an online dating profile. There is definitely more to someone than looks.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I think Phil is right we males are programmed to mate whatever, so we will always look yes I see lots of really nice females when out sometimes what they wear makes it hard not to look not that I'm complaining

goldenoldie [sign in to see picture]

One of the joys of being over 70 is that the percentage of attractive ladies increases all the time!

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

I do notice attractive features and traits but I rarely find I am attracted to people.

glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]

i dont find alot of people attractive just passing in the street its not an instant thing for me, or i never really notice other men, i think my oh is gorgeous though, it was an instant thing when i saw him so maybe im just still all , id notice other girls more, if they had nice boobs hair, etc.. probably wouldnt say anything out loud just, think to myself 'i wish i had her boobs ' that kinda thing. !

Missblueeyes [sign in to see picture]

I tend to see a lot of men on the street that I find attractive... not that I mention this to my OH!! Don't think he would be pleased!
    I definitely have a type that I find attractive though

EaOutlaw1969 [sign in to see picture]

This may sound weird but I find many people both male female and male attractive,

Meaning attractive women can easily turn me on with their looks while attractive men make men envous of certain attributes that I wish I had to offer my mate.

Most of the women that I have found attractive or flat out drop dead beautiful turn ugly real quick as soon as they open their mouth.

I would rather be with a confident and secure fair to ugly woman that loves and cares for me then be miserable with a high maintance super model that only thinks of herself.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.