99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Do guys lie about their dick size?

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

Bigjason wrote:

It doesn't matter how big or small that it is, it matters how to use it that matters.

100% agree Bigjason, but while I'm sat here waitimg for dinner to cook, I did a little LH research, namely going back through the last few pages of the Newbie Initiation thread 😂 Apparently, out of the last 28 members to post, only 2 have an average sized penis (5.5" & 5'9"), yet 8 have an 8"+. The average here is apparently 7.2". Peepz def measuring from behind the balls 😂
    Hmmmp....
    Fredster [sign in to see picture]

No point lying about it .. I’m average in every way.. yes at times I wish I was bigger but I’ve still managed to injure myself on contraceptive coils while having sex in the past.

depending on the time of day,weather etc etc I’m sure we all vary..I know if I ever get run over while out running I’ll die of embarrassment due to balls going internal and every ounce of water has been sucked out of mini me. Lol

i guess Ive been lucky with the women Ive chosen to be with over the years, I prefer petite women and we seem to fit when it counts.

women I’m sure have as many hang ups as we men do over our size.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.