• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Do guys lie about their dick size?

mrandmrsakn [sign in to see picture]

i dont lie about my size, maybe just under 7. i dont mind my size beause i know i can do a good job with oral

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

The guys I've been with haven't lied, there's no point as if a guy told me he had an 8" cock it might frighten me off! I've been with men with a range of shapes and sizes, if I fancy the guy and want to have sex with him, then the size doesn't matter as it's not all about PIV sex. Fingers and tongues are just as much fun!

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Think among guys themselves they do, that's what hub told me last evening. He admitted he lied too often. It's oblivious he said when guys had drinks together. Some may go to the extent of telling another the no. of women they have slept to date. 😱

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

I wouldnt really say we lie about our dicks but remember most men are good at reading maps because we can relate to an inch meaning a mile!

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I never lied about my size to my other half when we met many years ago, I was more concerned about whether I was going to be any good. I saved myself for her (please don't laugh)

brufton [sign in to see picture]

Definitely some guys lie about it same as they lie about weight. I guess it's mainly on dating sites/apps to make themselves look better without realising that it'll backfire if they ever meet anyone.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

As a member of a swinging site, guys want to show off their peen and greatly exagerate the size. It is rare to find a guy who knows what inches are. Had many exclaim they're 8 inches plus and when you meet them, they're just average 5.5 inches. I don't know where they measure from. Wouldn't mind, but average suits me well, so why not be honest?

Height is another measurement they get wrong. I'm 5'5" and a guy will say he's 6 foot, you meet and he's barely 5'8"

Don't get me started on their weight! 'Rugby build' and they're as obese as me. 'Curvy!' just no!

I'm upfront about being very ample, SSBBW, morbidly obese. It's a shame guys can't be honest and it's very rare that I'll meet a guy now because of this.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Honesty is best policy as I wouldn’t want to scare someone offf with my 8 inches lol but depends on how you measure it though :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.